Comfort blanket

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eirene

Reaction score
It's 2.15am for me and I'm still on this forum. It feels like such a comfort blanket to me. What a lovely feeling :)

Nice to see your settling in on here,Eirene.As you get to know people on here,the better it gets.

Eirene said:
It's 2.15am for me and I'm still on this forum. It feels like such a comfort blanket to me. What a lovely feeling :)

I know right? It's been my cyber home for 2 years now. :p

I'm using this forum as a comfort blanket. I'm not good with confrontation, especially when I'm being called out for being stupid. I guess I'm naive ......

I usually just lurk around, but I can't seem to leave either. It's really nice to be here.

This place is like a break from the madness. Just nice to sit around a collective if digital fire and share stories and feel a little better.

You know... this place is like a comfort blanket and I don't like that idea at all. Not for myself. I have seriously thought about leaving the forums but have always put it off. I think I need to go ahead and follow through.

3:05 here, need t get up in 4 hours, but I just cant seem to log out. so many great advices, and the feeling that you're not the only one with your issues... ****, I like it here :3

it's good to remember that others are there too in the same situation… I come here each time I come back to the empty home, sigh

I go here to be myself. Y'know, so I can speak how I'd normally speak and in case I'd get judged for it, there are no long-term consequences. Turns out nobody has judged me here yet (or at least hasn't mentioned it), which I find kind of surprising actually. I think I might have even made one or two friends here. :)

* pulls up her Patchouli smelling blanket * aye I love it here to.. many , many great folks. The fates brought me here.. Blessings all of ALL..

VeganAtheist said:
I have seriously thought about leaving the forums but have always put it off.

I've thought about leaving twice. Once I went as far as to take all my pictures down. I was thinking of putting up a few again.

I don't think I am leaving permanently, at least not yet. But I do think I'll have to go on hiatus at some point.

Latest posts

Back