Crazy about her but not confident to try anything! [Help me please]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
i am 18 btw.There are masses of guys that would be with her and she is in a position where she can almost have who ever she want and she is the cutest girl i ever seen and i highly think that she will be one of the most beautiful girls in the world when she gets older and she is 17 now and started being a model months ago, and she is starting to become really famous/popular. I've seen that most popular guys started asking her out and she had mostly rejected them and i find that as a bad thing because she is rejecting guys that are 3x more confident than me and have way better bodies. ... They are popular and muscular considered hot and i am unpopular and i feel bad about myself. People always say that i look hot and that i have the brains but they started thinking that i might be gay because something is definetely preventing me from getting into a relationships and i always say that its not their business to judge me. Lots of girls say that i look hot (AGAIN), BUT does that matter at all? If i can't feel and see that i look good than i possibly cannot look good! I know that my self image is bad and that i have no confidence at all but something gotta change! And yes i am on meds and i am constantly talking to therapists but nothing seems to work :(. I am also confused lately i think too much and i am stressed as fak so i might possibly made some huge grammar mistakes :p.

Try it!

If she really is that "hot", then the chance is big that nobody tries something, because they think the same as you (no chances with her)
Just be nice, respectful and yourself. :)

The most help I can give you is this. There is no one way to get a girl. No one here can give you a sure set of steps to pick up a girl. So do not look for one, it is a flawed idea.

Second, you have to choices, obsess and watch this girl from a distance. Spend the next few months wondering if she will date you. Wait for her to start dating someone else and then move on. Second take a chance, ask her out and get over it.

if it's going to bother you, then ask her out. And then move on to someone else.

Have you actually ever spoken with this girl?

If not, then start with the basics of talking to her.

Also, don't put her on a pedestal - Nobody is perfect.
Take it from someone who has made this mistake way too many times (and even in more recent times)

No matter what you decide to do I wish you good luck :)

AFrozenSoul said:
duff said:
if it's going to bother you, then ask her out. And then move on to someone else.
o_O... wait didn't I give you that advice?

yeah well he's probably different to me. He might be decent looking and have a few things going for him. Different rules for me !

duff said:
yeah well he's probably different to me. He might be decent looking and have a few things going for him. Different rules for me !
There are some differences in the situation. However, that does not change the overall solution. >.>...

AFrozenSoul said:
duff said:
There are some differences in the situation. However, that does not change the overall solution. >.>...

i agree totally that a guy should ask a woman out.

But I have an habit of checking for wedding rings etc before I do anything, it's something Ive always done.

duff said:

But I have an habit of checking for wedding rings etc before I do anything, it's something Ive always done.
^_^ And we went over this as well. Them wedding rings can be decoys. -_-... plus it also is a bad thing to say one thing then do another.

AFrozenSoul said:
duff said:

^_^ And we went over this as well. Them wedding rings can be decoys. -_-... plus it also is a bad thing to say one thing then do another.

like I said with other people - I will encourage them, they are different to me, younger with alot more chance.

The wedding ring as decoys - can't see happening much !

duff said:
like I said with other people - I will encourage them, they are different to me, younger with alot more chance.

The wedding ring as decoys - can't see happening much !
Like I said, yes different situations but same solutions.

Widows still wear their wedding rings. ^_^ Decoy.

I am in a very similar situation. There is a girl that everyone at work likes. I know that a lot of people find me attractive and I am one of the smarter kids I know. I'm just really quiet and don't have much confidence in myself because I'm about to leave for college and have never had a gf. I know I have to ask her soon because it has torn me up inside but I'm just afraid of her saying no. So it's hypocritical of me to say this but I say go for it man!

Do you talk to her? Or do you just like her?

I mean the girl I liked is now in a relationship and she liked me a couple months ago. I'll be fine and get over it but I'll still be left wondering what if..... Take the chance man. Worst thing she can do is say no. Next time I'm in the situation I won't make the same mistake again

Latest posts

Back