Crowded, but lonely...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qoe

Reaction score
I feel lonely within. People do talk to me and things, but I still feel lonely. It has made me severely depressed at times, but not so much anymore. Now, I've just accepted that I'm a lonely individual.

I think I feel alone because I'm so different than your average person and even though people seem to like me on the surface, they don't ever want to get close.... : (

that is all....

being different/unique is something you should be proud of! and it would be nice to find that 'twin' but it will take time, and that shouldnt be the only thing you seek.

i too feel lonely at times. i have a few close friends, but they have their own lives as well. so the times that they are busy with their life, i feel the loneliness. but we just have to understand that its super super hard to find someone that will be there for you 24/7 as a friend. so for the time being, occupy ourselves till we can fill that gap permanently.

I agree with you 100%
And I don't want to make it sound like, we need someone paying us mind 24 hours a day..
Sometimes, I feel like I'm asking to much out of a person that perhaps I don't give or do myself.

However, it still doesn't shake the feeling...

I know how that feels.
I think whenever i felt like that i always thought that people don't understand me. That i'm so much more different that people can't connect with me on a deeper level so that i knew there was someone out there for me as well. Sometimes you can be surrounded by a huge family and still feel extremely lonely, especially if you're a person who's a little shy and closed up. Just make sure you do open up if the right person comes along

qoe said:
I feel lonely within. People do talk to me and things, but I still feel lonely. It has made me severely depressed at times, but not so much anymore. Now, I've just accepted that I'm a lonely individual.

I think I feel alone because I'm so different than your average person and even though people seem to like me on the surface, they don't ever want to get close.... : (

that is all....

I think a big part of loneliness isn't really time spent alone, or people talking to us, but to have somebody that you can connect to on a deeper level. Opening up to somebody can create a bond, a bond where you know the other person can connect to you. It can be very difficult to open up to others, but I think that, the more we try, the less lonely we will feel, especially when we find somebody that connects and understands us. That being said, if we don't open up and allow others in, then we will always feel lonely, even if we are around lots of people that we dont' really open up to.

no matter what you do, being yourself and being confident is very important in social life. Is ok if we can't be a very social person among people. We can listen the conservation and see how other people lives are. I do enjoy listening people conservation. it Is not good to lose confident when you can't engage in all situations. Like Regumika said, I love working because it keeps me busy , but still a full of accomplishment. ( a way to make myself thinking postive stuff and build my confidence) naturally, gals or guys will come and friends will come.

Latest posts

Back