D-Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
This is it!

After many years of being friendless and lonely, next week is my opportunity to change; it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity (socially and academically). I've been fortunate enough to enter into a college program for High School students. That means that for my junior year, I'll be attending a community college campus with high school students. Everyone that's there will be like-minded (study-orientated... nerdish, lol) and everyone will be new. Gives me a great opportunity to meet new people, make friends, and hopefully get a girlfriend.

I've trained for this, physically and mentally (lost weight, gained confidence, etc.). So, I'm ready to fight loneliness head-on :cool:.

I believe you can do it! The best of luck =D show them what your made of !!!

Good luck, Ak! If you want an almost guaranteed way to make friends there, I highly recommend joining a student club that interests you. Make sure you create that Facebook account, as well.

Just dont post extreme party photos ...of naked people or people who are drunk and wasted ....Dont get caught with doing Bad videos they'll mess up your life and reputation if you wanna great awesome job in the future.

Ak5 said:
This is it!

After many years of being friendless and lonely, next week is my opportunity to change; it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity (socially and academically). I've been fortunate enough to enter into a college program for High School students. That means that for my junior year, I'll be attending a community college campus with high school students. Everyone that's there will be like-minded (study-orientated... nerdish, lol) and everyone will be new. Gives me a great opportunity to meet new people, make friends, and hopefully get a girlfriend.

I've trained for this, physically and mentally (lost weight, gained confidence, etc.). So, I'm ready to fight loneliness head-on :cool:.

good luck

good luck bro, just...stay on the lookout for people who are in our situation and help them, dont let anyone fight alone.

Latest posts

Back