Denying Sexual Desire = Happiness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then theres the phycologicval aspect of it...If you surpess your natural body's needs..you'll simply get depressed. When you get depress your not thinking rationally..

Thank GOD for latex :p

Buhda also said take the middle path.. Meaning Balance...
Budha also stayed wiht a bunch of monks whipping themselves with great pains...He had a fucken brain fart and became awear that honeysuckle was messed up.lol
He also became a begger..poor..He thought being poor might achive entlightment...He got enlighten alright...straving suck ass ..which open up his mind too.lol Live and learn..
Budha also abandent his wife and child to seek enlightement...He must of has a fucken burning desire to be a golden child...
Budha also suffered from an illness 10 years before his death..
BUdha last teachings to his students..for many asked fuken why and how the fresia do you get there...
His answer was " When you get there..youll fucken figure it out.:p

Lonesome Crow said:
Then theres the phycologicval aspect of it...If you surpess your natural body's needs..you'll simply get depressed. When you get depress your not thinking rationally..

Thank GOD for latex :p

Depression only comes when your not accepting what is going on now. But honeysuckle there's so many self help ideas (crap ) out there, I might have contradicted all of my posts. But I know for sure, and this works for me, let go of wanting sex (if ur single and horny) and just take it when it comes to you. When you completely let go of wanting it on every le el (wanting something frm women in general) It will rush to you.out of nowhere. You.can get away with anything with women if you don't want anything from the
and you will be so smooth/ are free. IF that's your problem in life

I do know about letting go of wanting. And having..

would you rather want or would you rather have.?

Beside..after I bust my nutz on some good pussy...I feel Ive condard the nookie ..
Ihen I feel I can go conquard the world...
ITS Totally sureal dude...try it.
Try bustin ur nutz ..let go of all ur fears..just let go...
I know want Im talkking about.

Thats why Budah was the way he was...He conqyard the pussy already...
He lived in a mansion and had all the luxgeruies and all the pussy he ever wanted before he peep outside the wall oneday...

Happy lonliness man, Point of all this bullshit is I like what o boy posted. It actually made sence. But since this is a rather cold energy forum, this isn't my place. Pea e out

Your afraid of pussy Dude...
Your afriaf of approching beautiful women or any women and asking them out...
Your afraid of getting hurted or being vunable ..of falling in love....

so you come up with whatever bullshit..gather bits N pieces of informations here and there to justify your fears...

All Healm to the mightyy Swore...
but nah...there you go whining like a little ***** :p

So I was having sex with Francis not too long ago...I thought I was doing good..She was like..dude you aint honeysuckle..
if you were good..you have me on the bed..on floor..flip my body around in various positions.lol
Francis view on things is god created man the tend the earth and take care of there women and children. Do whatever a man has to do.
In others word man up...not just sit around feeling sureen. Be irriresponsible and getting nothing done...
Renae N I was talking the other day..she like..You best man handle me and not be a little fucken boy or Ill leave your ass. Thats in the bed room and everything else in our lives..Bacially the same as Francis.....Be a Man..

Peter Lorre said:
As the great Buddha once said: desire leads to suffering, eliminate desire! :D

I read Buddhist stuff too (and find a lot of good advise)
But isn't the suggestion to eliminate desire basically
desiring to eliminate desire?

I sort of look at it like don't feed desire
don't pay too much attention to it.

By the time it goes away, we wish it hadn't.

Latest posts

Back