Dishonored.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i heard really bad reviews about that game.... short story like 2 or 3 hours
dumb ai
not tempted to try it

frizzler said:
i heard really bad reviews about that game.... short story like 2 or 3 hours
dumb ai
not tempted to try it

Most review sites disagree. I certainly have played it in excess of 15 hours and I think the campaign is a bit short, but the AI isn't at all dumb imo.

i started the game and all i have done is the opening and the first mission along with all available side missions that i found while doing that first mission and i think im already at like 4 hours. i think its a pretty fun game and will finish it eventually.

I really enjoyed this game! Thought the campaign (although short) had an engaging enough story line to keep me playing. And combining the powers for awesome take downs is pretty durned sweet! And even though at times I felt partly disengaged from the story, for some reason the ending really hit home with me... It left me almost sad that the game had ended and I suddenly felt a lot more appreciative of the story as a whole.

You're punished for killing guards with a 'bad' ending, yet I hear that playing the game without combat is boring. Not sure if I'll play this.

It's 50% off on Steam today. I'm going to buy it and return with my thoughts once I've played it for a bit.

rdor said:
You're punished for killing guards with a 'bad' ending, yet I hear that playing the game without combat is boring. Not sure if I'll play this.

ooh, I wonder what type of endings it has...ive played through it and i probably killed about a quarter of the guards; the ending was ok. To be honest, I didnt play this game for the story as much as for the gameplay. Using those powers was wicked. This game was one of a kind. It should have gotten more recognition.

Latest posts

Back