Do Any Of You Talk And See Each Other Via A "Web Cam"?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already done... silly things on tinychat, but never with anyone of ALL.

SophiaGrace said:
Nolife Princess said:
LoneKiller said:
Nolife Princess said:
LoneKiller said:
I was thinking of something. Has anyone thought of "Web Camming" with each other to chat? Personally, I don't have one, but was curious to know is all.:)

Unless they know sign language, it would be pointless for me!

Limlim said:
That would require I wear pants, I never wear pants on the phone.

Hee Hee------------ nothing like being in touch with nature!

Oh. You're deaf? Sorry.

????? you didn't respond.

OOpsie! sorry, I hit the enter button before I typed my response! and now I have forgotten what my response was even going to be!!!

SophiaGrace said:
okay i'll say it again. I know sign language.

Oh, wanna skype? I am not quite sure how to do it, but my lap top has the skype logo on the top, I can only assume it is on here.
but let me warn you- I am a naked typist!!

I've noticed in various posts in the "Issues" section, that some are afraid to socialize for various reasons. Maybe web camming might
be a good first step in their desire to be more social irl. Just a thought.

I aint afraid to socialize IRL, I do just fine at making a big fool of myself. It is the net that scares the heck out of me!! *big smile*

Nolife Princess said:
SophiaGrace said:

Oh, wanna skype? I am not quite sure how to do it, but my lap top has the skype logo on the top, I can only assume it is on here.

naked typist? o.o

SophiaGrace said:
Nolife Princess said:
SophiaGrace said:

naked typist? o.o

Just joking, I wear a hat!

LoneKiller said:
I've noticed in various posts in the "Issues" section, that some are afraid to socialize for various reasons. Maybe web camming might
be a good first step in their desire to be more social irl. Just a thought.
lets try 2 evn get them in chat 1st
LoL
a lot of ppl here seem 2b evn skeerd of "live" convos
1>>step>>@>>a>>time

w8!!
live convos???
wut m i sayng??!
LoL
sum r evn 2 skeerd 2 PM
:rolleyes:

That's an INTJ for you.
noidea.gif

(Actually, you made me chuckle with your comment.)

Nolife Princess said:
Bones said:
A man of few words......

No problem. :)

[Source]

... INTJ (introversion, intuition, thinking, judgment) is an abbreviation used in the publications of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to refer to one of the sixteen personality types.[1] INTJs are one of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, and account for about 1–4% of the population ...

... By using their preference in each of these areas, people develop what Jung and Myers called psychological type. This underlying personality pattern results from the dynamic interaction of their four preferences, in conjunction with environmental influences and their own individual tendencies. People are likely to develop behaviors, skills, and attitudes based on their particular type. Each personality type has its own potential strengths as well as areas that offer opportunities for growth ...

... I – Introversion preferred to extraversion: INTJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).[8]

N – Intuition preferred to sensing: INTJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.[9]

T – Thinking preferred to feeling: INTJs tend to value objective criteria above personal preference. When making decisions they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations.[10]

J – Judgment preferred to perception: INTJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability, which to perceptive types may seem limiting.[11] ...

... The emotions of an INTJ are hard to read, and neither male nor female INTJs are apt to express emotional reactions. At times, INTJs seem cold, reserved, and unresponsive, while in fact they are almost hypersensitive to signals of rejection from those they care for. In social situations, INTJs may also be unresponsive and may neglect small rituals designed to put others at ease. For example, INTJs may communicate that idle dialogue such as small talk is a waste of time. This may create the impression that the INTJ is in a hurry—an impression that is not always intended. In their interpersonal relationships, INTJs are usually better in a working situation than in a recreational situation ...

Nolife Princess said:
Bones said:
That's an INTJ for you.
noidea.gif

Nolife Princess said:
Bones said:
A man of few words......
Ok, I'm a little on the slow side.... what does it mean?

Bones said:
No problem. :)

[Source]

... INTJ (introversion, intuition, thinking, judgment) is an abbreviation used in the publications of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to refer to one of the sixteen personality types.[1] INTJs are one of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, and account for about 1–4% of the population ...

... By using their preference in each of these areas, people develop what Jung and Myers called psychological type. This underlying personality pattern results from the dynamic interaction of their four preferences, in conjunction with environmental influences and their own individual tendencies. People are likely to develop behaviors, skills, and attitudes based on their particular type. Each personality type has its own potential strengths as well as areas that offer opportunities for growth ...

... I – Introversion preferred to extraversion: INTJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).[8]

N – Intuition preferred to sensing: INTJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.[9]

T – Thinking preferred to feeling: INTJs tend to value objective criteria above personal preference. When making decisions they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations.[10]

J – Judgment preferred to perception: INTJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability, which to perceptive types may seem limiting.[11] ...

... The emotions of an INTJ are hard to read, and neither male nor female INTJs are apt to express emotional reactions. At times, INTJs seem cold, reserved, and unresponsive, while in fact they are almost hypersensitive to signals of rejection from those they care for. In social situations, INTJs may also be unresponsive and may neglect small rituals designed to put others at ease. For example, INTJs may communicate that idle dialogue such as small talk is a waste of time. This may create the impression that the INTJ is in a hurry—an impression that is not always intended. In their interpersonal relationships, INTJs are usually better in a working situation than in a recreational situation ...

Nolife Princess said:
Bones said:
That's an INTJ for you.
noidea.gif

Nolife Princess said:
Bones said:
A man of few words......
Ok, I'm a little on the slow side.... what does it mean?

Carl Jung! I should have known!
Cleaver. :)

Nolife Princess said:
SophiaGrace said:
Nolife Princess said:
SophiaGrace said:

naked typist? o.o

LOL

What kind of hat and where do you put it?

Sci-Fi said:
Nolife Princess said:
SophiaGrace said:
Nolife Princess said:
SophiaGrace said:

naked typist? o.o

LOL

What kind of hat and where do you put it?

Ever heard the expression : "put a sock on it"
Besides, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Latest posts

Back