Do you agree with giving up wine and beer ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mans

Reaction score
I know some person like wine and beer but are you agree to give up that forever while it makes people more depressed ? have you enough volition ?

Excuse me , as I don't know what is alcohol ( don't drink yet and am not familiar to its names and epithets ) therefore I thought liqueur does mean wine and beer. I edited my thread

Win? Wine? And how do you give it up when you don't drink in the first place?

No wine I can live with...but no BEER?!?!?!

Beer reminds me of partying/good times. A lot of "this guy is ******* AWESOME!!!!" moments

Beer you drink with friends
Wine you drink with dinner
Licker (booze) you drink with more booze :cool:

I think the OP is asking should alcohol be made illegal because it is the most destructive drug in the world.

Yes it probably should be completely illegal world wide.

Will that ever happen, no.

VanillaCreme said:
Win? Wine? And how do you give it up when you don't drink in the first place?

Because I am interested people don't drink alcohol and drink juice and nectar instead. Alcohol hurt them though in moderate.

i want to give up beer..but its hard...i have no self control that makes it worst

I gave it up as part of my weight loss program, along with sodas. All I drink now is 100% fruit juice (no sugar added), water, and almond milk.

It's nice to sit back and have a cold beer after a long day's work.

I don't always experience the long day of work.

But I **** sure have the beer.

I used to drink it before in the past, I won't lie. But now I could live without it. My life is better since I haven't been drinking at all. And I rarely drank at all.

I probably drink more sweet tea than anything these days. Its far too much sugar.

Alcohol is way too expensive and mind-addling for me; really dislike it in general.

I'm a teetotaler so I personally would agree with it.

I don't even consume caffeine or aspirin, I've found myself far more balanced and relaxed since I gave up all chemical substance.

I have no problem with drinking wine or beer, so I definitely would not consider giving it up *hic hic*

Poguesy said:
My social life would collapse.

you have a social life? lucky you :p

Latest posts

Back