Do You Find Dirty Jokes Offensive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
I've heard a few that were actually quite funny to me. A few years ago at the club I told the guys a dirty joke I heard, and after the punch line, you could hear a pin drop in that room. I was a tad embarrassed.

Do you find dirty jokes offensive?

Godspeed.
LK

Pfft, no. Some are just plain stupid like Rabbit said, but some are funny.

Rarely do I find dirty jokes offensive. Similarly, rarely do I find them funny. The jokes that I find offensive are the racist, sexist, bigoted or homophobic jokes that are whispered to me in a hushed tone by someone who assumes that I will find it funny, however, I don't. This actually offends me.

bodafuko said:
Rarely do I find dirty jokes offensive. Similarly, rarely do I find them funny. The jokes that I find offensive are the racist, sexist, bigoted or homophobic jokes that are whispered to me in a hushed tone by someone who assumes that I will find it funny, however, I don't. This actually offends me.
I hate racist jokes with a passion.

Me too. I think what I hate the most is the implied assumption by that person that I will find it funny. This person is basically taking a gamble and betting that I am also racist. Really grinds my behind.

bodafuko said:
Me too. I think what I hate the most is the implied assumption by that person that I will find it funny. This person is basically taking a gamble and betting that I am also racist. Really grinds my behind.
I'd love to see one of those jerks tell a racist joke to someone Sugar Ray Leonard or Mike Tyson.

Oh boy.. ok I'll admit it.. they can be quite funny/amusing to me. But it depends on if it's making fun of someone or just plain creepy. There's a line, but a joke is a joke in the end. :) I tend to sorta joke around a bit myself.. but if it's offensive I know better and respect that. Racism and homosexual jokes are a no go though.. like I said..not making fun of anyone jokes.

Not in the least. The only jokes I find offensive are the ones that blatantly devalue a specific group of people, but half the purpose of those jokes is to shock and offend.

I find some of the clever dirty jokes to be funny, I won't lie.

Not really, i may have found them funny at one time, like when i was still in school.

Now they are just kind of sad, the sort of jokes old men make to their wives.

I do recall someone referring to the Thailand floods on telly.

Looked like a bowl of cocopops from the birds eye view.

A man walking down the street slips on a banana peel and falls in the mud.

You mean that kind of dirty joke?

I don't get it.

Latest posts

Back