Do you have a tat and what and where is it? If you dare say..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenwindbaby

Reaction score
I have a butterfly on my right shoulder. Gotten in 1979. It's a Peter Max design. When your sober it's just a butterfly and when your loaded it looks like eyes staring at you. But being a senior now it has probually run half way down my back from old age-yikes!!! I won't look lol

queenwindbaby said:
I have a butterfly on my right shoulder. Gotten in 1979. It's a Peter Max design. When your sober it's just a butterfly and when your loaded it looks like eyes staring at you. But being a senior now it has probually run half way down my back from old age-yikes!!! I won't look lol

The newer ink types that have come out in the last 15 years do not run like ink of the old days.

I'm a virgin but I'm getting my first when I go back to LA next year, I've drawn it myself and I'm really looking forward to it.

Seraphina, no I wish I did have a picture of it. Never gave that a thought-chit!
AncientBard-what is your tat going to be or look like? Just courious.

It's a Sigil of myself I created in a dream Jicky, I woke up and drew it in photoshop so I wouldn't forget what it looked like. I guess we can't post a pictures here on the forum server but I might be able to upload it somewhere if you really want to see it. Sigil's are odd looking to people who don't understand them them though so I'm a little hesitant.

Here are two of mine

CelticCross.jpg

A cross on the back of my neck.
And...

IMG00042-20101021-1745.jpg

My two Angels of Change.

I have two more with color. But no pics available.

I don't have one currently,

But i'm hoping to eventually get one sometime in the future.

Something snaking around one of my fingers would be neat, but i'm afraid that some employers may look down upon people with visible tattoos.

AncientBard said:
It's a Sigil of myself I created in a dream Jicky, I woke up and drew it in photoshop so I wouldn't forget what it looked like. I guess we can't post a pictures here on the forum server but I might be able to upload it somewhere if you really want to see it. Sigil's are odd looking to people who don't understand them them though so I'm a little hesitant.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up what a Sigil is and it is meant as a seal sometime and some other times is is representation of majic symbols. Should prove to be interesting hhhuuummmmm

Tex your tats are awesome. I really like them both. Your angles are so peaceful and serene-lovely.

I would consider this one a symbol of a Magick system I have created, I do well with Sigil systems functionally. They seem to work well for me at least they have so far.

Very interesting Ancient Bard. Still would like to see it. Can't you scan it and upload it to post it? Or are you concerned that someone may copy it first? That makes sense. And are you perhaps interested in Black Magic?

Latest posts

Back