Do you pray or go to church?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
Whatever I wish for I get it:) If its not a greedy one:)

So God does exist:)

how about you try to wish for the end of world hunger or cruelty, and see if your God is there for you then.

I toldya the wish cant be greedy. I think Drake requested in the beginning of this thread , clear enough for you to read, to not post about stuff like 'god doesnt exist' or 'you hate god'. You hate god or you hate not. Please dont ruin other's thread.

Sanal said:
I toldya the wish cant be greedy. I think Drake requested in the beginning of this thread , clear enough for you to read, to not post about stuff like 'god doesnt exist' or 'you hate god'. You hate god or you hate not. Please dont ruin other's thread.

i've never once said that 'God doesn't exist' or that i 'hate god' on this thread!

Drake does not have ownership over any particular thread on this board, neither do you and neither do i.

what are you so insecure about regarding your religion that you cannot even engage in a free honest 'no strings attached' discussion about it. Is your religion and God so weak in theory that it cannot withstand a few comments about its existance from a 24 year old girl?

lol girl.. why are you suddenly getting into an offensive talk regarding my religion?

True that None of us mean drake me or you has ownership over any thread here. I just wanted to ask one thing. Dont you think commenting on someones view of God no matter whatevr it is, dont u think its a bit rude?

Okay OKay chill chill. Sorry bout that.. Take it as a joke. Sorry

Sanal said:
lol girl.. why are you suddenly getting into an offensive talk regarding my religion?

True that None of us mean drake me or you has ownership over any thread here. I just wanted to ask one thing. Dont you think commenting on someones view of God no matter whatevr it is, dont u think its a bit rude?

Okay OKay chill chill. Sorry bout that.. Take it as a joke. Sorry

i'm not being rude, i'm merely having a discussion, i'm not attacking anyone, i've just asked some questions. Don't get so defensive. :D

lol

As a long term atheist I would love to be able to turn to the Church now I have no one else.

Maybe if something good happened, just once, I might find some faith. But with things as they are all I can think is "if there was a higher being surely he wouldn't make my life so shitty?"

Drake said:
I've always prayed, and always asked for a girlfriend, or strength to keep going. It seems like I get what I ask for but always screw it up, or I wasn't specific enough. So I'd go into more detail about the kinda girl I want..and it would happen,

I did that for the longest through out school. This is the way it would happen to me though (this is why i take a different approach) is that i would pray for someone and that person happend to be talking to me everyday. I use to be friends with some really really really nice looking asian guys but i didn't think they were interested in me because they kept talking about girls that they liked and wanted my opinion and the same with me. They would also call me and thats all we talked about was girls, girls and more of what they wanted in a girl. They just might have been trying to hint something i don't know but its all over and to late now. I had no clue. Now thats why i look at all potiential male friends.

Do you go to church at all and do you find that it helps? or do you pray at all and feel that it helps?

I pray alot - Last year I prayed that someone in my family someone who was having hard times with money ( it was all of us - i told him i don't care which one of us though ) i just pray that someone will win the lottery and be able to enjoy life ... well come to find out between june or july of that same year my aunt and her husband gained about 350,000,000 now they are living that life ... i don't know maybe it was the power of my prayer and thiers and together it happened but yeah I believe if two people can come together and pray for something it will happen.

Drake said:
I dunno, some times I lose faith, others I rely on my faith heavily. Your thoughts?

I consider myself to be kind of an old fashioned guy. I believe and pray to the one true God...

His name is Kromlok the destroyer serpent of Plor, and he lives in this lake. -

220px-Blowdown_Lake.JPG

I pray and would like to start going to church again.
For the longest time I've been into the occult, and I've ended up wasting too much of my life there. I've recently returned to the faith of my Childhood (Christianity), albeit with a few idiosyncratic twists which may or may not be completely based in my own imagination and/or Scripture.

(ah...verbosity... my greatest enemy.)

god dont answer your prayers, jesus didnt once say god will. Everyone gets that wrong

I believe in God, though I admit that I'm not always certain about Jesus. Either way, I consider myself Christian and pray. I work too much to attend church.

Latest posts

Back