Do You Wear A Seat Belt?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
Equinox said:
It says that you really don't mind the possibility of spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair or as a vegetable. ;)

Thats absolutely right because I have nothing that I have to do in this world and a wheelchair or a life as vegetable wouldn't be much different from now other than maybe needing a helping hand but more than that I like the possibility of an instant death which is quite intriguing. Although I have had so many accidents where I have cheated death cos of insane amount of luck including hitting trucks/cars while over-speeding and falling on the road and blah I came out of all without a scratch.

So you are saying there is a sort of rush, maybe a small pleasure, in not wearing your seat belt?

roguewave said:
So you are saying there is a sort of rush, maybe a small pleasure, in not wearing your seat belt?

Indeed. A small pleasure of calling forth death, a rush of adrenaline and a sensation which I cant explain that brings pleasure.

condemnedsoul666 said:
Guise, where's ma cake?
normal_1287640326.JPG

LoneKiller said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Guise, where's ma cake?
normal_1287640326.JPG

fresia YEAH!!
Woulda preferred Bowser buuut I'll let it slide... this time :p
Now, does anyone notice anything?
He doesn't appear to be wearing a seatbelt :O
Well, if it's good enough for Yoshi, good enough for me :p

condemnedsoul666 said:
LoneKiller said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Guise, where's ma cake?
normal_1287640326.JPG

fresia YEAH!!
LMAO!! Very Good!

Save me a piece.

normal_1302661241.jpg

LoneKiller said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
fresia YEAH!!
LMAO!! Very Good!

Save me a piece.

normal_1302661241.jpg

I might, maybe, depends how hungry I am :p

I suppose I should have said "English" instead of international connotations.

Anyway, I just wanna chime in to say that, as prudish as it sounds: one shouldn't just drop a conflict under the pretense of "let's all be happy kk?" Luckily this wasn't really a full-scale conflict of any kind.

Pheenix said:
I suppose I should have said "English" instead of international connotations.

Anyway, I just wanna chime in to say that, as prudish as it sounds: one shouldn't just drop a conflict under the pretense of "let's all be happy kk?" Luckily this wasn't really a full-scale conflict of any kind.

Naw, that ain't why, it was 'cause I didn't want Jason to get mad, you won't like him when he's angry, he turns green and grows big.... Wait, that's someone else (hmm)

Lol, it were off-topic, weren't it?
As is everything else I say (hmm)
I don't wanna be happy, I just wanna to infect people's minds with cake (y)
Now, I actually forgot what I was gonna say so I'm gona stop talk now...
Ok, now!....

ABSOLUTELY! And, I was in a bad accident, where a large van hit the passenger side of the car, where I was sitting, and if it wasn't for the air bags and my seat belt, I believe I would be dead.

I wear a seat belt and insist that my passengers do, as well.

(Not trying to stir up any hostility, but I'm surprised that dictionaries other than the Merriam-Webster don't describe "retard" as offensive, because I've known people who got in a lot of trouble for using it.)

nerdygirl said:
I wear a seat belt and insist that my passengers do, as well.

(Not trying to stir up any hostility, but I'm surprised that dictionaries other than the Merriam-Webster don't describe "retard" as offensive, because I've known people who got in a lot of trouble for using it.)
this word has actually been made illegal in sum st8s
THANKFULLY
its a word i havnt actually seen any1 use in about i dunno?
10? 15? yrs nw?
ppl know betr

Latest posts

Back