Does hypnosis really work?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundasapenguin

Reaction score
I am Malaysian. And **** proud of it *hic*
Ok here's the deal.

No.1 - I hate my job. Like really hate it. Every molecule in my body does this big hissing (like a threatening cat) when you even mention the word 'job'. *hisss* see?!

No. 2 - I cannot bring myself to 'try' to love what I do..or to even remotely like it.

No.3 - I am desperate enough to the point of considering hypnotizing myself to like my job.

Here comes the question - does hypnosis really work? I was just walking past this shop the other day...it says hypnosis centre and I really considered walking up there and asking them if they can hypnotize me to love my job, to develop an overwhelming enthusiasm for it, so at least I don't go to work everyday wearing an expression more sour than that of Grouchy Smurf.

I guess I'm just afraid that not only may I get hypnotized to love my job, I might get hypnotized to hand over all my money (and not even conciously realize it).

Like..yikes!

Anyone ever tried hypnosis before?

Nope. Never tried it. But hey, it's worth a shot, I guess. Just take a friend with you to make sure the hypnotist doesn't do anything funny to ya.

It's supposed to only work on people who are pre-disposed to be suggestible...and I'm not very suggestible at all. :p Maybe you'd be able to be affected, though. I say give it a try. :)

----Steve

I called the shop and asked how much a session of hypnosis cost.
The lady said it would cost 300 bucks.

I almost died.

Like YIKES! 300 bucks to try out something which I'm not even sure would work on me or not? For all I know, he's more liable to have me clucking like a chicken rather than overcome my 'ihatemyjob' phase. Ieeeeks.

Idk...but I watched this vedio like 3-4 times a day for a little while.
At that time...I was really wacked out mentally and emotionally.
I couldn't consentrate and was pretty much dysfunctional...not dramma dysfunctional...
Just plain dysfunctional were everything was a freaken struggle.
And I bascailly wanted to stab my ex-gf eyes out...
So I watched this vedio...trying something different becuase I was in so much pains.
It's free...

My life started changing and my attitude started changing. Maybe it was becuase I wanted it to.
Idk...it putted me in a sort of trance. I felt a little bit of peace every time I watched it.
I struggled less and less.

I guess it dose work becuase I'm not the same as I was a year ago.
I don't hate or is bothered by my ex-gf anymore.
She's not in my life...she's no longer an issue. She's no longer a problem to me.
I never thought i would feel this way when I first started watching it, even though i wanted whatever termoil I was going through to stop.
I used to get up everyday with a freaken headache, stressed, hurted, angery and all kinds of messed up feelings...
I don't anymore...thank god.

The vedio didn't solve all of my challenges...but my life started to change and I felt enough peace to where I can function again.
Then other stuff came into my life or more doors open to me. So i bascailly work those programs..but i needed to be able to consentrate first
before any of the other stuff was going to makesense if I read it or listen to it.

I'm pretty mellow, easy going and happy most of the time now. I don't stress out. Whatever the fresia is going to happen...happens.
it's not that i don't care...I just don't worry about it anymore. I just focus on being happy and do the best that I can. I try not to get
suck up into other people's dramma or problems...Idk, maybe this vedio hypnotized me to not do that honeysuckle anymore.

[youtube]9Pf1IcSJVYY[/youtube]

Hypnosis can not make you do anything you wouldn't be morally willing to do anyways. You can't hypnotize people to just hand over their money, just like you can't hypnotize someone to commit crimes or kill themselves.

It's just power of suggestion, and hypnotists have learned how to make you open to suggestion. But there are limits to what you can convince a person of even as a hypnotist

Latest posts

Back