Dogs...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog is my best buddy. Couldn't imagine not having him around. I love him so much.

A guy has to have at least one dog, they aren't called man's best friend for nothing. It's like an unwritten rule. :D

^ I agree. Perhaps I could try to persuade my mom to allow me to get a dog of my own, but I doubt she will considering she's such a close-minded person.

I have a female dog, and she is my only friend. She is always there when i need her, and I'm always there to her when she needs me. that's what a relationship is about

Dogs make for great companions. But if you like a tidy well kept home, a dog is not for you lol. Otherwise they're fine :D

I had two dogs, and really, the only problem is walking them and keeping them company if you work long hours and don't have a large yard. Dogs make great companions but they are also very dependent on their owners to keep busy. They get lonely very easily, in my experience. That's why I am better with cats, who appreciate your company when they have it, but also can keep busy when they don't. If you spend a lot of time at home, though, then a dog is a good option.

Latest posts

Back