Don't put yourself down or out of place

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster

Reaction score
I found out through out experience that the most reason people are shy is because they percieve themselfs lower or even foreign than others when around other people. Yes there are people who really could care less if you talk to them or would want to be close to, but that doesn't mean that you don't have the "human" right (note I quoted human cuase thats what we all are) to greet them or stike a head nod with them.

I've always been a quiet person, never really cared about talking to people, didn't find it important really. But this kind of attitube contributed in being a solitude and lonely person. In result I basicly became socialy retarded. But would always think what was causing me to not be like "them". I mean I have two eyes, arms and legs like them. We even speak the same language, I can understand them and they can somewhat understand me. So what could be the reason for a barrior between society and myself? Well after much trying and making a fool of myself, it turns out it was me, myself. "I" was the one that wasn't thinking right, somehow over time of not being around people I made myself "think" that I was no longer like them. Because only I knew myself best as a human being, I thought of others as more non-human for some reason. As if they were even a different species all together, an there would be no possible way we both couldn't interact properly. But as soon as I realized this, I aplied it on every kind of individual and situation.

Essentialy, if you see a beautiful girl or person that you just want to say hi to, ones natural reasoning would be; She is way out of my league, why would she want to even talk to me. Why are you putting yourself so low? But most importantly, why are you putting her so high?? You both are human beings, you are equals, regardless if she acknowledges it or not. You do.

Latest posts

Back