Don't want to go on much longer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman1978

Reaction score
I just had one of the most difficult conversations ever with my mom, then again with my father. I have told them that once I have a few debts paid off, and have more money saved so I can leave them with something, that I don't want to go on any longer.

I wish I could have been a better son, someone they could have been proud of. I wish I could have kept the promise I made all those years ago, but I can't.

Well, don't leave us in suspense man, at least tell us why you don't want to go on. Maybe people here can help change your mind. Everyone has their struggles in life. Are yours really so overwhelming that giving up is the only option?

when I don't want to go on, and just disappear, if I look closer usually it is because there is something I can't get. Do you know what your thing is? Because maybe you could get whatever it is that you need, you never never know.
anyway, hugs ((((( )))))

Peaches said:
when I don't want to go on, and just disappear, if I look closer usually it is because there is something I can't get. Do you know what your thing is? Because maybe you could get whatever it is that you need, you never never know.
anyway, hugs ((((( )))))

I know exactly what it is that I can't get. Each morning and each evening as I recite the serenity prayer, I've been able to hold onto hope, but that hope seems to be dying. I'll hold on a while longer. I'm going to do the right thing by my family and not leave them with any bills.

Latest posts

Back