Einstein - Imagination is more powerful than knowledge, If you say you are "Not Good"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesusGirl1

Reaction score
If we use the words "I AM NOT GOOD" and say it all day long then do we become
"Not Good" .....is that a changable thing in people? Do you think people can start saying "I am a good person" and do the "good" things if they "want" to? I know abuses from parents cause a whole lot of unnecessary suffering, but it happens. On one side of my family there were 5 alcoholic aunts and uncles. 1 of them left to go outwest, Al, and he reformed from what his father did to him. Abuse is awful.

He became a father of 4 children after healing and a leader in AA in helping people to recover from the horrific things that happen on "THIS" planet...others are not like this. I believe my Stargate will happen...when people know they can do better and "don't want" to....it sucks...our government is full of "people". people who took money for killing. I believe that does not exist on other planets. Did you see the Movie "Pursuit of Happiness"? Will Smith says to his son "Not even me"...don't even let ME put you down or stop you from your dreams........So when you come up to negative people, negative boyfriends that put you down that didn't want to heal or negative spouses who's fahter's and mother's abused them because this earth system we have here and satanists that put people down, I believe like the movie Knowing WE can have a better. People that care and aren't going to cheat on you. I believe in a better form of love, I really do..."Einstein"..."Imagination is More Powerful than Knowledge". I think there are people who care a whole lot more than what we've seen on this planet and I'm going to find the people the want to go with me...where put downs and making fun aren't the norm. I know you don't take it personal but how long to people stay impersonable and stay coldly objective for their own benefit?

JesusGirl1 said:
. I know you don't take it personal but how long to people stay impersonable and stay coldly objective for their own benefit?

Its called 'antisocial personality disorder', dear. I enjoy it.

I WANT U 2 GO AWAY
I WANT U 2 GO AWAY

just testng this theory
:d

aah its the **** satanists again, putting people down.
when will they stop, theyre everywhere.

i didnt know being abusive or just an ass made you a satanist (or that thats all i takes).
guess ive learned something today.
the world is filled with devil worshippers.
now if onely i could find out where they meet.

Imagination may be more powerful than knowledge, but some people take it too far.

Also, when looking for an alternate (kinder) life-sustaining planet, please be mindful that on any planet struggling with overpopulation or limited resources you will likely find competition and consequently, asshats.

small_princese.jpg.jpg

Limlim said:
I has a boner now

I've had this theory for a while and i think I'll just ask now.jesusgirl1......are you secretly an alt account for phaedron?

DeadSun said:
I've had this theory for a while and i think I'll just ask now.jesusgirl1......are you secretly an alt account for phaedron?

...and the plot thickens...

Latest posts

Back