Email Buddy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yourstruly_arix

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Ari :)
Im looking for an email buddy.

A bit about me:
-im 18
-California, US
-San Francisco
-reading
-aquatics
-military
-photography
-surf's up dude
-art

tell me something i dont know :)

PrinceOfPeace said:
yourstruly_arix said:
PrinceOfPeace said:
haha I like that way of thinking!

Thank you! i like the way you spread your words! It shows that youre not afraid to speak your mind! :)

Thanks again, I try to speak out that which is on my heart, and try to do it respectfuly

of course, but sometimes its hard to do so in a nice pleasanr manner, there is ignorance 360 degrees in this world, but ignorance is good!!! lol :)

PrinceOfPeace said:
Hey Ari I just wana make a quick reply to that thread u made that was just closed, *content deleted*

Staff note: If a thread is closed it's for a reason. Thank you.

EveWasFramed said:
PrinceOfPeace said:
Hey Ari I just wana make a quick reply to that thread u made that was just closed, *content deleted*

I understand and respect the reasons was just saying I would have liked to see some of the replys,thorts ect...

PrinceOfPeace said:
EveWasFramed said:
PrinceOfPeace said:

I understand and respect the reasons was just saying I would have liked to see some of the replys,thorts ect...

I understand, but I think there has been more than enough "debates" involving that topic lately. Im sure you've seen what the threads devolve into.

EveWasFramed said:
PrinceOfPeace said:
EveWasFramed said:
PrinceOfPeace said:

I understand, but I think there has been more than enough "debates" involving that topic lately. Im sure you've seen what the threads devolve into.

yes i agree, i apologize, i didnt know. This ismy first day here.

Hey Ari, welcome to the forum. Feel free to PM anyone you'd love to talk to. :) (Oops, I just gave the invitation on behalf of everyone. :rolleyes: )

Latest posts

Back