Emotional Stories

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
Once there was a blind boy. He fell in love with a girl.
One day girl asked him ...
" Will you marry me?"
He said ...
" Yes I will, but only when I shall be able to see you."

After some days someone donated him eyes. He was very happy to see his love. But when he saw his girl, he was shocked that she was also blind. He refused to marry her.

She smiled and walked away whispering in boy's ears,

" As you wish my dear. I just wanted to say one thing. Please Take Care Of My Eyes"

Why wouldn't she have only given him one eye? That way they could still both see, just not maybe see 3-D movies.

Once there was a boy. He was always happy and good in school. He made his homework, didn’t have any social problems. The teachers had the idea of he was one of the more popular persons at school. He had the charm, the face, and most of all, he had the attitude.
At that time attitude was the main secret behind scoring the girls. Of course the girls also wanted a boy with a beautiful face, and charm. The boy’s name was David. He had short dark brown hair, beautiful charming eyes. All the girls were totally in love with his lovely eyes.

Once he got out of high school he wasn’t 100 percent sure of what he wanted to do. But, in 9th grade, David fell in love with this beautiful girl. The only problem was the girl didn’t like him the same way.
One day David went to a big party with some friends. Almost all his friends just received their driver license. Except from David. He didn’t have the money to get it.
David and his friends were together drinking before the party. David was a little different from all the other guys. He didn’t like parties that much, he wasn’t into cars, and speed neither.
Even though David didn’t have his driver license, he did drive the car to the party, because the other guys were pretty drunk. But what David didn’t know was that his friends had a plan. They would try to get him drunk. Alcohol was actually kind of new for David. Maybe he had the charm and attitude, but he didn’t go to so many parties.
Sadly David’s friends did accomplish to get him drunk.

Late at the night, about 04:00 pm. The party was over and people started to go home.
Both David and all his friends were totally drunk, and everyone could guess where they would end.
But they didn’t want to stay there and sleep, they wanted to go home to one of them and watch some movies.
David was standing talking with Emilie, the only girl he have really loved. At the party they began to start talking a bit, and there became some sort of “chemical” love between them. Before David turned around to go over to the car, Emilie grabbed him and gave him a kiss. It was like the time stopped for David. Emilie asked David “Can I go with you home”. David wasn’t sure, he was afraid of something bad should happen, but when she gave him the second kiss he couldn’t resist, and took her in the hand. “Okay, let’s go” he said.
They walked over to the car. James, David’s best friend was sitting at the front seat. David didn’t like it, because James loved speed, especially when he was drunk.
Of course the lights on the car didn’t work, but James didn’t care. He said “c’mon pussies... are you afraid of the dark?”
David didn’t want to act like a pussy in front of Emilie. If Emilie weren’t there, David would defiantly go out of the car and sleep somewhere else. Or drive with someone who was sober.
But David didn’t think, he just acted cool and smiled.

James began to warm up the engine.
“Uuh yeah, we are ready to go” James yelled. “no stop! Remember seatbelts” David said.
“Nah, fresia seatbelts, I know how to drive” James answered.
James was 18 at that time, so he was the most mature of the guys, but he didn’t act like that.
When they drove down a long road he saw some birds at the road. But instead of driving away from them, he just hit the speeder harder.
Suddenly it got totally dark. David tried to act cool again, but inside he was scared as hell.
Weird enough the lights on the car suddenly worked, but in the second the place was lighted up, the only thing they saw was a giant tree just in front of them. James jammed the brakes as hard as he could, but it was too late. They drove right into the tree. David was the only one with the seatbelt on.

The morning after, David woke up at a hospital.
He sat up at the edge of the bed. He had an extreme headache, and it got worse when he tried to open his eyes.
David decided to give it a hard pull and just open his eyes quick.
He counted down “three, two, one”. At the exact moment he opened his eyes he got in chock. He couldn’t see. At the same time he heard the door open. A nurse entered the room.
“ooh, you are awake” she said.
David didn’t answer, he was totally in chock.
“do you want a glass of water” the nurse asked.
David still didn’t answer.
The nurse turned around to leave the room again, but at the same second David panicky asked her “what’s wrong with my eyes”.
The nurse turned back at him and walked over to the bed and said “I’m not sure how to say it, but when you drove into the tree, the front window smashed and many of the glass pieces flied into your eyes. We tried to operate them out, but it just got worse. We didn’t have any other decision to stop the operation. I’m sorry David, your blind.
David started to cry a little bit.
“What about the others” he snuffled.
David could feel the nurse started to get more and more miserable.
He started to get the worst thoughts about his friends.
Even though David couldn’t see her, he still knew she was looking at him, crying.
At that point, David knew what have happened. They didn’t survive.
He started to think of Emilie, he got the taste of her kiss in his mouth. He began to remember all their memories, even though they didn’t have many.
He remembered when he first met her. But the nurse interrupted him. “The girl had a letter in her pocket, and it has your name on it.” she said.
David asked the nurse to read it up loud.
First she didn’t want to do it, but David was begging her with his tears rolling down his face.
Dear diary.
I’m still in love with David. I don’t know how to show it, I can’t ask him to go out. I’m afraid of losing him. Yesterday I heard something about a party, but I wasn’t invited.
Then my best friends told me David came to the party. I saw that as a perfect opportunity to tell him how much I love him.
I have made a poem to him, and I’m looking forward to give it to him. It sounds like this:

You are the stars in my night time,
You are the blue sky in my day,
You are the water in my ocean,
You are the light showing me the way,
You are the sunshine in my eyes,
You are the wind blowing through my hair,
You are the beating in my heart,
You are my life - you're always there.

David broke into tears. The nurse didn’t know what to say. She sat down at the edge of the bed beside him. David knew she was crying, he could feel it. Suddenly he felt a teardrop stroke his skin. At that point he knew she also was broken.
The nurse started to tell David a story “Last summer me and my family were in our summerhouse in Spain with our three-year old son. One day we were at the beach. It was perfectly beach weather. Warm, and sky free. Me and my husband were just laying at the beach, relaxing. We both had closed eyes, as everyone else has. When I opened my eyes I couldn’t see our son anywhere. I woke my husband, he wouldn’t see him neither. I raised up in panic. Suddenly I saw him, unfortunately He was standing on the big road. I yelled after him, but it was too late. I saw a car driving way too fast, I knew the car couldn’t stop before it was too late. The car hit him. I saw it all happen but couldn’t do anything, only watch and wait. I was helpless. My heart broke into pieces. He was 3 years old… Do you know why I’m telling you this?” she asked. “David tried to say no, but couldn’t get his words out.
“I told you this because the driver of the car was stoned.
The nurse gave David the poem and leaved the room. He glanced up, everything was black.

5 years later.

David had his own house, he lived alone with his girlfriend. His girlfriend Tammie always looked out for David. She was the perfect girlfriend, responsible.
At David’s night table there was a picture of him and his friends and the letter from Emilie, even though he couldn’t see it.
It was a special day for them. It was the day they met each other.
Tammie had planned a very special afternoon. She made David’s favorite food.
When they were sitting at the dinner table, eating. Tammie asked David “can I ask you something honey?”. Sure, David answered.
Will you marry me? She asked.
David glanced up, looking at her and said “Yes I will, but only when I shall be able to see you”.
With those words they didn’t talk the rest of the night.

After some days someone donated him eyes. He was very happy and excited to get the operation done so he could see his true love, and see the world in a normal way again.

It was Monday and the day David should be operated. Before David marched to the hospital he was wondering why Tammie haven’t talked to him for a while.
David tried to concentrate on the operation instead of Tammie. He took his dog and away he was.
After the operation there wasn’t any problems, it was successful. At the start David couldn’t see much and his eyes miffed every time he tried to open them, and everything was unfocused.

One week after, David could see almost 100 percent clear. When he got home from the hospital he got in chock. He saw Tammie sitting on the TV-chair, but the TV wasn’t on.
She didn’t say anything like “hi” or “hello”. She was totally quiet. He walked over to her to show her his new eyes, but when he turned the chair he shocked back. Tammie was blind too. He didn’t really know what to say. He sat down beside her and asked her what have happened. Tammie didn’t answer him, she was quiet.
The next day David refused to marry her, he couldn’t live with a blind person. He spend much time helping her find another place to live. She got much of his stuff with her. Mostly stuff David didn’t need. Right before Tammie leaved she walked over to David. He said sorry, but he couldn’t live with her when she was blind. David would live a normal life, no problems. Just a normal life. She smiled and whispered in his ears “As you wish my dear. I just wanted to say one thing. Please take care of my eyes.

A true story we learned as a history lesson of a brave little girl, Racheljie de Beer, and her brother at shcool. The brave Racheljie, a young girl not older than twelve and her brother lived on a farm in the remote areas of South Africa.
They were out tending to the chores when it became misty. They lost their way home. During the night the temperatures dropped
way below zero. In an effort to keep her smaller brother from freezing, she took off all her clothes, for her brother to wear.
Racheljie then wrapped herself around him, shielding him from the elements and giving her body heat to save him from the severe cold. They were found the next day, Racheljie had died of hyperthermia but her brother was fine.

Dear Sanal,

It's been a splendid and heart touching journey by going through your stories

they are really nice. I really appreciate your work and looking forward to your more stories..

take care and God bless!!

Dear Sanal,

Reading all your stories has really touched my heart and has inspired me to stay positive minded because there are others who have a life worse off and that compassion is the key to a happier life.

Sanal said:
A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.

“Mom and Dad, I’m coming home, but I’ve a favour to ask. I have a friend I’d like to bring home with me.”

“Sure,” they replied, “we’d love to meet him.”

“There’s something you should know the son continued, “he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mind and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live.”

“No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us.”

“Son,” said the father, “you don’t know what you’re asking. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live, and we can’t let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy.

He’ll find a way to live on his own.”

At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they were told. The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered something they didn’t know, their son had only one arm and one leg.

What a well written story. Sad but im sure its true.

Latest posts

Back