'employment reference(s)'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2a8z

Reaction score
I sincerely appreciate all of your replies!

I do not suggest that anyone who reads my post, actually considers
following through with its idea.
Doing so could constitute fraud!
It is however, a very good 'SYMBOLIC' indication of how very frustrated and desperate I have become regarding my lack of employability, in direct regards to reference requirements. :) This is because I usually do not have any personal references without relying on family members and or their friends, to fill in the gaps.

I have no criminal history, but let a very introverted life- especially after recovering from illegal drug use as a minor.

I have always been very introverted and led a subsequent lifestyle which was mostly in isolation.

I do not have any friends. Do you?

I may soon need personal and or professional references, in order to acquire formal employment.

Everyone needs to be self supportive, especially in todays' economy.

What do you think?

I envision that a few forum members and I will someday coordinate efforts, create mutually beneficial identities, and then exchange basic non personal information.

With the exception of the names and dates relating to a few former employers, relationships can easily be created.

We could be a team of trust. $:D$

One simple idea that I came up with is that,
I will not give up on you, until you are employed, and you do not give up on me, until I am employed.

It is a matter of trust, to help the fellow unemployed Americans, who need employment references.

Lonely, introverted individuals- must survive in the workplace! :)

I am not supporting isolation. :my:
I am helping other lonely people obtain life supporting financial gain,
by becoming their employment reference.

It is like fantasy football! :) RIGHT?

I'm not sure this will work 100%, but who am I to say what will really work or not... Just don't expect everyone to want to do it.

Still interested in that silverware, btw...

Are you suggesting that we create fictional references to obtain work?

Because that's illegal and fraudulent. What if they check the references and find out that you made them up? Then you're in a big pile of honeysuckle.

I'm not going to do it.

Badjedidude said:
Are you suggesting that we create fictional references to obtain work?

Because that's illegal and fraudulent. What if they check the references and find out that you made them up? Then you're in a big pile of honeysuckle.

I'm not going to do it.

Thank you for the reply Badjedidude!

I understand. I do not ever want to see myself and or anyone else
get into legal trouble for providing help. I also stated that, "I MAY soon need personal and or professional references, in order to acquire formal employment." As you can see, I did not necessarily intend to follow through with the idea.
In the past, I have become so very frustrated with my employment reference problems, that desperation has taken over.

Latest posts

Back