everyone hates me and talks honeysuckle about me but I just don't do honeysuckle to anyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl92

Reaction score
I just don't know what it is but it seems like im a complete annoyance to humanity and every person that's seen my face has been greatly irritated by my presence. I am not an *******, I don't talk honeysuckle and try and start problems with anyone. Although I can be a buzzkill, complainer and attention seeker sometimes because i have a lot of serious emotional problems, no one seems to see anything else in me but that. I have friends but sometimes I wonder if they really are my friends because of the way they treat me sometimes. There are so many people that are so much worse than me that can be tolerated so what is so different about me? If this continues any longer I am going to lose it and start lashing out on people. There is so much anger and frustration I can absorb from this.

People can only see in you what you show them. If all you show is the complainer and attention seeker, that's all they'll know of you. Unless they know you on a deeper level, they won't even care what else you have to offer.

Hey man. If you're angry, try to channel it into something useful. Like exercise and working out. I think it can be quite normal to get generally annoyed by people every now and then. Just try to be tolerant. Bad times come and go :)

Yeah. No one likes a complainer and attention seeker. You pretty much answered your own question.
I'm so observant of the way human beings behave. I just know these things. -shrugs-

I hope that you meet someone who is perceptive enough to see how much you are hurting underneath your buzzkill/complainer exterior, someone who will be patient with you and meet you where you are. You sound so lonely and angry and I can understand this.

the thing is, I wouldent be such a drama queen if humanity treats me like honeysuckle in the first place. Then I wouldent need to seek attention from people and put myself down about everything cause i have people that actually care about me and would greatly deny it if I thought it were true

Well there is nothing wrong with you, there is something wrong with them. I've experienced this too before, want to know ow I fixed it? I left those people and stopped talking to them. I didn't care if it left me without friends, I didn't want to put up with their honeysuckle.

pearl92 said:
Although I can be a buzzkill, complainer and attention seeker sometimes because i have a lot of serious emotional problems, no one seems to see anything else in me but that.

In your whole post, these are the only adjectives you use to describe yourself. If that's all you see in yourself, why should anyone else see anything more?

I don't know you very well but it sounds like you need to start appreciating yourself, because once you do, others will start to appreciate you too. And more importantly, even if they don't, it won't matter to you. And it shouldn't - because if you are happy with yourself, no one else's opinion matters.

Latest posts

Back