Everything is all coming together at once

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hearmenow2012

Reaction score
It feels great that after all that I've been through that I can now say that life is now going better than it has in years which is due to the fact that I'm losing weight/feeling better about myself, I have started a new job and I have met a woman (we've started dating) that may be 'the one' but it is still early days in the relationship so I don't want to get too ahead of myself.

The point is that no matter how much life knocks you down, it will eventually get better and usually when you least expect it.

I was really down on my life for a long time and nowadays I'm feeling great. It can happen to you too :D

I'm on the same page as you in a lot of ways- so cool how a few successes brighten a persons outlook on things and can lead to other successes....focusing on the gains is far more beneficial than contemplating 'loss'.

I'm so happy for you, Hear. So this is why we haven't seen you around for some time here. Good, good! :)
All the best to you from here onwards and I hope things continue to get better for you!

It's amazing how things can turn around like that.

Latest posts

Back