Fallout

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelycylon

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone was a fan of the series?

Currently, I'm on my 4th playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas, always tell myself I'm going to do something different but always end up making the same choices :D

I have Fallout 3, my introduction to the games. I haven't gotten that far yet but it seems like an interesting story so far. I think I might start over and add more skill points to lock-picking and charisma, people don't seem to trust me. lol

Me, me, me!!! I love Fallout 3, currently playing it for the umpteenth time - it's a game I never tire of. I haven't played New Vegas yet, with a just-turned 5-year old running around the house my gaming time is precious so I stick to the favourites. Playing ultra-good this time around, I am currently a 'Saviour of Humanity', haha, so all is well.

I played Fallout 3 like.... 3 times I think. I started New Vegas but had trouble getting into it. The story didn't hook my like it did with 3. In 3 there was this awesome opening that introduced you to characters and your life/status in the vault that starts with your character literally being born. Then when you grow up some you have to flee and find your dad. The way New Vegas started it was just like... someone beat you up and took your stuff... go! I hope that the actual story behind that is good because the opening was kind of lame to me. I'll get back into it eventually.

I love the fallout universe, although I always find myself playing a "bad guy".
I seriously hope Bethesda announce Fallout 4 at E3 this year, there has just been nothing but hints and rumours so far.

I am! I never beat Fallout: New Vegas though. One of these days I will :cool:

Loved 3 and NV. Played the first a long time ago too. NV was kinda annoying with the NCR/Caesars legion. Then this also annoyed the F out of me:

"Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter."

When I get a beast gaming PC I'll be buying Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Great game, even if war never changes.

New California Rangers for the win. Oh, and them giant-arse scorpions. Word to the Wise: Don't venture out into the Wasteland until you're at a high enough level.

The scorpions aren't too bad, it's the Death Claws you need to watch out for - one swipe of those claws and you're done for....even at a higher level. The creatures that really freak me out are those centaurs, creepy looking buggers!

Big fan of the fallout series too, just been going through New Vegas again recently as i have a few mods which make it much more fun and i usually play a good guy, usually enjoy wiping out the Caesar's legion and pulling the plug on mr house :).
Just been taking my time and working through all the quests and the DLC i loved dead money the most i think.
I have to say i enjoyed NV more compared to fallout 3, just seemed to follow how Fallout 1 and 2 were which is not surprising as it was made by some of the same people.

Cant wait for fallout 4 whenever that will be.

I just hope that their F4 isn't anything like Skyrim. Ack, that game was annoying. New Vegas was fun when modded so the camera could be pulled back, otherwise it felt like a FPS. I'm more looking forward to the new Torment game that F4 though--that might just be something special.

Latest posts

Back