Fingers Crossed!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treehere

Reaction score
Well this may be a bit silly.

But I finally decided to tell the guy I rather like that, well I like him. No reply yet, as I sent him a text... but hopefully this goes well.

: D Otherwise, how are people on this fine night??

I hope this goes well too!

I decided to take a step in the direction of making some more friends and I joined a penpal site.

lights said:
I hope this goes well too!

I decided to take a step in the direction of making some more friends and I joined a penpal site.

Good on ye Lights! XD I always found people at those sort of things to be very open!

Treehere said:

But I finally decided to tell the guy I rather like that, well I like him. No reply yet, as I sent him a text... but hopefully this goes well.

i hope it goes well for you, i don't really know how i'm doing, but i'm trying to make it a fine night. i've just decided to not talk to a guy that i've been getting close with for the last 6 months ever again. long story. basically, i finally realized who he really was.

anyway, its breaking my heart. but i really wish you well. i am drinking beer, listening to music and cleaing house. i shouldn't be but i am:) good luck:)

csmswhs said:
Treehere said:

i hope it goes well for you, i don't really know how i'm doing, but i'm trying to make it a fine night. i've just decided to not talk to a guy that i've been getting close with for the last 6 months ever again. long story. basically, i finally realized who he really was.

anyway, its breaking my heart. but i really wish you well. i am drinking beer, listening to music and cleaing house. i shouldn't be but i am:) good luck:)

Good on ye. :)

And I hope it's good beer. I was considering cracking out the wine since I'm by myself in the house tonight.

Treehere said:
csmswhs said:
Treehere said:

Good on ye. :)

And I hope it's good beer. I was considering cracking out the wine since I'm by myself in the house tonight.

well its cheap beer, but its still good:) i wouldn't mind wine either, but have none:( but good on ye too for having some:) my children are at their dads this weekend, so i am alone too. wine sounds great right now:)

the man i am disapating from sent me this video today. he is from europe, i am from america (although he lives in new zealand right now). it made me laugh

(and sad at the same time, because i know we will no longer be together anymore)

he said that "England in the 90's, when films were shown on TV, they used to overdub the rude words. So this comedian did a sketch about that. I wonder if it translates? The guy without the hat used to drink in my local pub in London."

hope it makes you laugh too. he likes wine also. makes me sad to think about it.

Congrats!

But I wonder why you told him through texting rather than face-to-face. Wouldn't that have been better in the long run? *shrug*

Well it didn't work out anyways. But being positive about it lol.

And it ended up that I told him face to face anyways XD

Well, it's good that you did it face to face. :)

And don't worry, there will be other opportunities if you keep putting yourself out there! :D Just hang on to that positive attitude! :)

Latest posts

Back