FML

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjessea

Reaction score
I can't sleep again. 2 hours at the gym, a 10 hour work day and I still can't sleep. I felt like I was going to collapse after I worked out today, I worked that hard. That was 6 hours ago. I've taken 5mg of Melatonin, 50mg of Benadryl, and had some ginger/mint tea. What the fresia is wrong with me.

What about those types of music that can help you sleep? Have you tried those? I honestly can't remember what they were called...

Or take a nice shower/bath with some oils that will help you relax and sleep.

ladyforsaken said:
What about those types of music that can help you sleep? Have you tried those? I honestly can't remember what they were called...

I would suggest some music as well. A stereo or an MP3 player. I've fallen asleep many of time with my iPod on, with the music down real low. It's quite soothing, to me anyway.

Perhaps you overdid it and haven't enough time to relax before bed. Or maybe watching TV/surfing the net just before bed.

VanillaCreme said:
ladyforsaken said:

I would suggest some music as well. A stereo or an MP3 player. I've fallen asleep many of time with my iPod on, with the music down real low. It's quite soothing, to me anyway.

There are all kinds of white noise videos on YouTube that may help. Trying searching for "sleep sounds" or similar terms, and you should find a lot of them.

Case said:
Three words: Am-be-in

:p

Ambien isn't always the best. True, it helps many people. But some people suffer side effects worse than not being able to fall asleep. I'm not against it, as it does help many, but knowing what it is and what it can do, I wouldn't be completely for it either.

Solivagant said:
There are all kinds of white noise videos on YouTube that may help. Trying searching for "sleep sounds" or similar terms, and you should find a lot of them.

Those are helpful! I like the train one.

Latest posts

Back