For the men- Pheromone Products

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
After reading the celery topic and how it supposedly increases pheromones to help attract the ladies, I began a search about pheromones, what they do, and pheromone products. I found this link and I must say it's very interesting. I'm going to buy some of these products and test them for myself. After all, it's worth a try.

http://do-pheromones-work.com/

It seems this guy is reviewing fairly, because he has also reviewed other pheromone sprays negatively-

http://do-pheromones-work.com/category/dubious-pheromones-reviewed

Jesse said:
After reading the celery topic and how it supposedly increases pheromones to help attract the ladies, I began a search about pheromones, what they do, and pheromone products. I found this link and I must say it's very interesting. I'm going to buy some of these products and test them for myself. After all, it's worth a try.

http://do-pheromones-work.com/

It seems this guy is reviewing fairly, because he has also reviewed other pheromone sprays negatively-

http://do-pheromones-work.com/category/dubious-pheromones-reviewed

Pheromones in a bottle

Funny, after the celery thread, I've seen pheromone articles popping up everywhere. lol
Pheromones

I remember last year at my big girlfriend getaway weekend, one of my gfs had a pheromone-based perfume that we all tried. It smells drastically different on each person because it works with each person's individual chemistry.

I keep meaning to buy some, but I keep forgetting.

Be careful of most of those products. 90% of them are scams, or are at least over-exaggerated. There have been some university studies done to show evidence that a component of male sweat does cause hormonal changes in women, as well as mood changes including sexual arousal, but none of the pounce-and-rape-you response most of these products try to suck you in with.

Pheromones products? Wow. Is it a chance all that stuff could just be a placebo. The pheromone gives the wearer confidence. Most people are attracted to confidence. It might all be in the wearers mind. But then again Im no expert and nothing seems to suprise me these days. There could be something to those pheromones. You never know.

Haven said:
Pheromones products? Wow. Is it a chance all that stuff could just be a placebo. The pheromone gives the wearer confidence. Most people are attracted to confidence. It might all be in the wearers mind. But then again Im no expert and nothing seems to suprise me these days. There could be something to those pheromones. You never know.

Well, I think that's what a lot of the effect of these products can be attributed to, if there is any. Certainly, placebo can be seen in just about anything else.

But, the university studies I mentioned exposed women over a 20 minute period to the mentioned 'pheromone', ander-something-or-other which is a component of sweat. Their mouths were swabbed several times throughout the test for saliva and the present hormone and cortisol levels were measured in addition to their mood changes. The control group for the experiment was given a sampling of yeast to sniff, and their mouths also swabbed, and no elevations in the measured hormones or cortisol were found (cortisol deals with stress levels, particularly your fight-or-flight response).

So scientifically it sounds like there could be something to them; but the level of effect is questionable as pertains to the way they are advertised.

ya there needs to be a double blind test
so that the wearer does not know they are wearing it and a 3rd person observer would of course observe any kind of effects

that would help to rule out the placebo effect

it's a pretty long article
but ya i gotta try some of that stuff

(todays scientific smart ass wanna be word of the day; double blind test, is brought to you from ap stats class :p)

evanescencefan91 said:
ya there needs to be a double blind test

(todays scientific smart ass wanna be word of the day; double blind test, is brought to you from ap stats class :p)

is that when 2 blind people smear each other with gouda and see if they are attracted to each other? :p

.. all this phermnoeome talk reminds me of a red dwarf episode where they find a sexual magnatism virus.. sprinkle a little on yourself and you will be unable to walk for months..

seriously though none of that stuff is real. if youre going to use something like that to attract someone like an animal, you may as well urinate on your car instead of buying a security alarm.

ima telling you, GOUDA! or alternatively crumble a bit of chedder and glue a small chunk behind your left ear. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN.

so if this product works does it mean it can make a girl that you know and like but she clearly doesnt like you back somehow just by smelling the pheromone start being interested in you? cuz if her minds made up will the pheromones change her opinion or do they just work on girls that still dont know you?

man of one said:
so if this product works does it mean it can make a girl that you know and like but she clearly doesnt like you back somehow just by smelling the pheromone start being interested in you? cuz if her minds made up will the pheromones change her opinion or do they just work on girls that still dont know you?

Pheromones (*sales link removed*) are suppose to work on everyone around you, not just girls. Even men should treat you different in a friendship/business way.

Whenever I see ads for pheromone type products it makes me think of all the hunters this fall who are gonna go spray themselves with doe piss in hopes of luring a buck into shooting range.

coricopat said:
Whenever I see ads for pheromone type products it makes me think of all the hunters this fall who are gonna go spray themselves with doe piss in hopes of luring a buck into shooting range.

Oh god. I know so many people that are on the very brink of being like that.

Why bother with those synthetic pheremones?

Next time you seek a female, simply crank up one leg and cut loose a squeaker.

Every woman loves it when a man displays his gaseous might, especially if done in public or in front of her parents.

fart.jpg

Latest posts

Back