Greatest Invention of All Time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meekthoughts

Reaction score
To you, what is the best invention of all time? It can be based on practicality or just plain wackiness.

I know I can't live without my computer, but I want to try to think of something a little more unique...

In the meantime, what do you guys think?

I once watched two hours of a Stephen Fry program about what the best gadget was. Number one was the lighter...disappointing. As for your question, no idea! :rolleyes: I shall think...

SophiaGrace said:
Sliced. Bread. :D

Yummy! Toaster to go with it too.

annik said:
I once watched two hours of a Stephen Fry program about what the best gadget was. Number one was the lighter...disappointing. As for your question, no idea! :rolleyes: I shall think...

That is disappointing. :( As a side thought, does anybody else have a habit of pressing ctrl+b to bold words by accident only to bring up the bookmark window?

Boner pills.

I imagine I'll need them someday. And they may save my future marriage. *shrug*

Ak5 said:
Fvantom said:
alcohol, no contest, although Id call it more of a discovery than an invention

Excellent one, now that you can legally purchase by yourself.

haha XD

everytime I drink, I always wonder who was the first person or society to discover alcohol

IgnoredOne said:
Limlim said:

Yours is superior.

I wouldn't say that's an invention (unless you go into the creationist/evolution debate), but I'm pretty sure almost every male will agree with you. >__>; But the other half of the population probably thinks otherwise. :p It can be a burden sometimes....

SophiaGrace said:
Sliced. Bread. :D

*Watery eyes while a mournful violin plays in the background*

*Sniff*...as for my take on the subject, I second 'Internet'.

Latest posts

Back