Greetings all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwing

Reaction score
*Stands up*
Hi everybody! My name is Nightwing and I'm an alcoho-

Hang on a second.

Can't quite remember how I stumbled across these forums. I just know I did while I was researching something for my writing and saved the site to look at later.

It seemed really interesting here, so I thought I'd join and see whether or not I'd fit in. This is just my attempt to politely introduce myself to the community before I post anything else. I only really belong to one other forum where I'm one of the admins, but it's pretty dead compared to the past. Figured I might fit in here since my choice of occupation makes me pretty lonely. (Being a writer is incredibly anti-social. Not to mention emotionally taxing without much financial reward.)

Why am I here? - Probably try to make some new friends, talk to like-minded people... the usual.

So yeah... hello. Any questions?
None? Excellent. I'll sit down now.

~NW

Welcome to the forum. :)

Nightwing...

nightwing.png

Welcome to the forum.

Did Grid let you sneak online so we know you are still alive? Or is this a Crime Syndicate trap?

Eep.

Hey NW, welcome to the forum. I think there are a number of writers on this forum as well.

Thanks for the hellos! To answer your question, I write crime fiction.
Totally unsuccessful so far. Don't worry... I won't be trying to flog my works on here. I like the anonymity.

Hi Nightwing, welcome to the forum :)
love crime fiction, tried my hand several times, but, as you know, writing a whole book is a lot of work, who would have thought :D

Latest posts

Back