guys have all the fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are just sad that good looking guys (and women) have many options when it comes to the opposite sex. Sorry, but that is life, get over it. Do your best with what you have been given.

unlucky in life said:
i knew this guy from while ago he had new girl every day and phones number length of phone book . because he good looking and flirting with every female he could morning ,lunch hour and evening and he was irish .so yes he had easy women wanting to meet him all the time
with this guy he did not lie that he was not player we knew he was other guy lied he was lied he was player

[video=youtube]

passage said:
I think you are just sad that good looking guys (and women) have many options when it comes to the opposite sex. Sorry, but that is life, get over it. Do your best with what you have been given.

thanks trying to cheer me up you are such sport ,all you is make more depressed by those comments. get over it is callus cold thing thing say trackless and tasteless

unlucky in life said:
passage said:

thanks trying to cheer me up you are such sport ,all you is make more depressed by those comments. get over it is callus cold thing thing say trackless and tasteless

With as many of these kinds of threads that you've made, you undoubtedly know you will receive these kinds of comments.
Sorry, but you can't pick and choose who posts, nor what they have to say.

Passage is right.

I could mope around about not getting Jessica Alba, but I'm not exactly George Clooney.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
passage said:

With as many of these kinds of threads that you've made, you undoubtedly know you will receive these kinds of comments.
Sorry, but you can't pick and choose who posts, nor what they have to say.

its just tasteless remark to make uncalled-for for .

And you constantly insulting other members because they are either trying to help you, give you advice, or comment on a thread you made with their opinion is also uncalled for.

good looking people have no right to be rotten those who have less options in life no right and not fair just because granted a gift of good looking better quality of life love , friends ,

Do average guys like me have the right to be rotten?

Who is being rotten to you in this thread? I basically see everyone posting the truth.

Next, she's going to call us all a bunch of dirty lint lickers, and cootie queens.

For all I know, I'm a son of a biscuit eating bulldog!

Ledia said:
There is only one real guy. the rest of the men living on this earth are his clones.

We come in peace. :)

And for beer and pizza!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Next, she's going to call us all a bunch of dirty lint lickers, and cootie queens.

the guys who have rotten to in real life and Facebook were good looking and cruel just because there good looking and more options with other people .rejection some poor musfunate person who was not as attractive as them mean nothing to them they move on next one with out conscience that person is left with no option to be on there own while the person who rejected move on forget about person who has also feelings mean nothing to them at all. i had experiences too many times they all found some one i still have no one .even i got rejected by guy who was not attractive looking at all to me,he told me go away too .i was nice him to too .

i was talking about no body here .i don't know any one just the people i have dealt with

You obviously don't get that I was joking. Laugh.

Or don't you have a sense of humor?

I am sorry you're in pain. I don't know how to cure it. I don't know what you look like, what the guys you are going after look like, or anything other than a bunch of words on a screen.

You need a THERAPIST in your life, to go through this stuff. Not us. I don't think we can help you here, since you won't listen to our advice.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
You obviously don't get that I was joking. Laugh.

Or don't you have a sense of humor?

Seriously, with as many man-hating threads you start here, I am starting to wonder if you might be a serial killer in the making. Or someone who goes ballistic with a gun at a shopping mall, or...something.

not any more .i have given up on being some thing i can not be i am not that happy i never will be happy .too many bad things have happened me because all my bad expereices with guys with good looks who found happiness even though they have mean to me .i ended up alone and very unwanted they all happy but me. so many years has passed i missed out so much because of guys like them i am very scour and angry and bitter over it .

i missed out love because of crap genetic make up ugly looking fat and undesirable no matter how hard effort i made it made zero difference
when you genetic ugly looking no around hair extensions fake tan make up will make a difference .

gentic ugly looking

Unlucky, if you read all your past threads, you'd know why you couldn't find anyone.

And it's TACTLESS. Not trackless... You really are a farm girl, ain't ya?

unlucky in life said:
...good looking and cruel just because there good looking and more options with other people ...

I too have been guilty of stereotyping people based on their looks. I have just met too many who had disproved my stereotypes that i try to avoid doing that anymore.

****, she quoted me! I was hoping to remove the serial killer part, that was a little over the top.

But Vanilla (I took you off ignore, by the way), you're right. But she doesn't see anything wrong with her viewpoint; that is part of the problem.

The other part of the problem is that she won't listen to people's advice on the matter, which means that it's basically her talking and us giving her advice that goes in one ear and out the other. There is no point of her being here. She may not be trolling on purpose, but for all intents and purposes, she is doing exactly that.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

tumblr_lszle7mEPJ1qh0vcro1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back