Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL - I do not eat canned soup, so I have to say no.

Have you ever made a purchase based upon an infommercial?

I do not think so, but it's possible I could have done so subliminally.

Have you ever experienced your feet falling asleep while on the toilet after spending a prolonged time just sitting there browsing the netz?

Nope, I don't browse interwebz on toilet. xP

Have you ever accidentally eaten a fly when walking outside and talking with someone?

But what do you do on the toilet without the web...just sit with your own thoughts and the increasing awareness of our ever approaching mortality XD

I have and it was not very tasty or good for breathing. Can't imagine it was a particularly pleasant voyage for the poor fly either.

Have you ever gone out in sandals even though it was the middle of winter?

I have never gone anywhere in sandals... at least not since my mother was dressing me in the 70s!

Have you ever written any computer code?

Unless you count writing down a promo code from the computer for $10 off my next Bath and Body Works purchase, no.

Have you ever been swimming with the dolphins?

I've never been swimming with any US football team...

Have you ever swallowed your mouthwash?

Yes ...if I have a sore throat/cold

Have you ever used a cordless phone ?

No never...because I've never had female friends irl and I believe online relationships won't work out unless the couple can meet regularly in person. (Just my opinion)

Have you ever acted in a play?

No, I don't think so. Though if I had it would better explain why I can't remember where I leave...literally anything I had five seconds ago XD

Have you ever tried to write a blog?

Yes, years ago but for a very short while. Thinking of trying another one.

Have you ever fainted?

Yes once and was woken by being kicked in the stomach to wake me up.

Have you ever been violently assaulted?

Latest posts

Back