Havens daily reflection

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven

Reaction score
I’ve noticed that people with more physical imperfections all usually a lot nicer to strangers or polite. People with confidence in their physical appeal often have an air of cockiness about them and can come off very rude. I live a city and sometimes you bump into others. It happens in crowed areas. Some times when I go down town to catch a bus I might bump into people in my haste to not miss my ride I always apologize. I noticed that when you bump into attractive people who think themselves attractive they act as if I committed a crime. For a brief second they create a facial expression that tells me that I’m not worthy to touch them even if they now it wasn’t on purpose. If I bump into someone with average to below average looks they except my apology and keep going about their business.
Some times when I get home and reflect on the day that look of disgusted pops into my head.
How can someone look at another human being like that? It makes me wonder how people who see themselves as beautiful perceive people with average or below average looks. Do they think they are better than everyone else?

I guess its something for me to think about.

ya, i reeeeaaaaly hate that. it's not just you. it happens to most of us. some people are rotten to the core. plain and simple.

LOL its so true!! I actually like it when I see someones flaws... cause its human, we all have them. I don't get why people have this prince/princess mentality like they should be treated with utmost respect at all times by all the peasants... I guess thats why I don't care much to hear the latest 'celebrity news' ... lol I really don't care about them. Usually they don't end up looking all that great anyway if they have a nasty smirk on thier face.. cause thats not that beautiful/attractive LOL

lol i'd probably flash someone a dirty look, but thats because i'm easily irritated by minor things o_o

I dont understand why I'm like that. I just get irritated easily. I"m not really ANGRY at the person, just momentarily irritated and then i go on with the rest of my day :p

People are horribly opinionated creatures, most having a degree of self important. I'm guilty of the same thing. I try to be civil and pleasant but it gets thrown in my face. What is a man to do in such a situation? Adapt.

oarivan said:
What is a man to do in such a situation? Adapt.

<sarcasm>
or get a gun! :club:
</sarcasm>

* i always feel it necessary to install my own html <sarcasm> tags when making a commment in jest that could be construed as a recommendation...

carry on, nothing to see here. :D

Latest posts

Back