Hello again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lomojojo

Reaction score
Hey you guys if someone remembers me I'm back!!!!! Mod's you never deleted me, I just found out. I have a couple of beers on me and I'm feeeling pretty lonely right now. I love you and I missed you :)

I've never met you before friend, and am sorry to hear that you are lonely. Your business is your business but drinking and being lonely is a dangerous combo Chief. Still, I'm here to help you with your dilemma. Please contact me if you feel lonely and we will talk. All I ask is that you are coherent if you decide to. It can be difficult to talk with someone under the influence.:)

LoneKiller said:
I've never met you before friend, and am sorry to hear that you are lonely. Your business is your business but drinking and being lonely is a dangerous combo Chief. Still, I'm here to help you with your dilemma. Please contact me if you feel lonely and we will talk. All I ask is that you are coherent if you decide to. It can be difficult to talk with someone under the influence.:)

Thanks for your concern it was nothing serious though. Just feeling a little melancholic.

EveWasFramed said:
Nice to see you again. :)

Thanks eve :)

lomojojo said:
LoneKiller said:

Thanks for your concern it was nothing serious though. Just feeling a little melancholic.
Oh. That's good.
EveWasFramed said:
Nice to see you again. :)

Thanks eve :)

Latest posts

Back