Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why_Me

Reaction score
I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself and listen to what others have to say and think.

My name is Joe, male, 43.
Currently "married" and looking for a way out into the world.

I want to trust people and almost in every case end up being dissapointed or hurt.
Yet, I keep doing it all over again.

I look forward to listen of experiences others have to offer and hopefully learn of a way to find companionship and happiness.

hey why me welcome to the forum

why the quotation marks around married?

Hi Joe. You're not alone in doing the 'trusting people and being disappointed' cycle. It seems to happen a lot. I think that's why places like here do so well - we're more anonymous and only have to share what we choose to and, if we do - we know that the people here can't do anything with it. It's safer that way -does that make sense?

Good luck and Take care.

Welcome to the site.

evanescencefan91 said:
hey why me welcome to the forum

why the quotation marks around married?

Thank you for the welcome, I hope I can be as much of a contributor as a student.

To answer your question, the reason I placed married between " " is because technically I am. Papers say so and we live in the same house.

My "wife" and I have not been intimate in over four years, very seldom communicate and just seem to have lost that connection. We do not fight each other or hate each other. Just grew apart.
What keeps us together..... our children.

I have sat with her MANY times and expressed my feelings of loneliness and sadness, in one ear out the other. I have been loyal all of this time, 100% all the way.
But you know there is only so much you can take and I believe I am way above the median breakdown level.

I'm sorry you have grown apart but it's good that you're being mature and civil,
maybe she just doesn't want to admit that you guys have grown apart and that might be why it seems like it goes in one ear out the other

how old are your kids?

Latest posts

Back