Hello everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowlander

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I go by the name 'Vincent', but most people call me 'Vin', hence I registered with this name. I'm 18 years old, doing secondary school.
In our country, the system is different. First, I did secondary school, but now, I'm in a higher level of secondary school so I can go to a better professional education later.

I'd like to become a software developer, but if that doesn't work out due to transport issues, I'll search for something else.

Further, I am physically disabled, I have spastic diplegia.

However, mentally, I'm just like anyone else.

I do have on best girlfriend. No romance, just very close friends. I cherish our friendship, it's one of the most important things in my life.
I've come to this site because I googled loneliness. This because I feel lonely. Even though I have got that good girlfriend, I still have this empty, lonely feeling. I spent lots of time in my bedroom. I practically live there, since going out is more difficult for me because I walk with crutches and use a wheelchair for long distances.

I got the feeling I don't fit in my class. I'm a bit more serious than others, and I'm not comfortable with the whole popularity thing or the 'swag' generation. ( -_- )

Really, sometimes I just want to :club: some people.:p

I hope I'll enjoy my stay here :)

Hi Vin, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll make some new friends from this forum.

Welcome to the forum, I need exactly what you mean with the whole :club: thing.

Also, we share a name ^^

How do transport issues factor into software development exactly, I do not envision it as a profession that requires much movement honestly :p

Sigma said:
Welcome to the forum, I need exactly what you mean with the whole :club: thing.

Also, we share a name ^^

How do transport issues factor into software development exactly, I do not envision it as a profession that requires much movement honestly :p

I mean, transportation from home to school.

For the secondary school now, there's arranged schoolbuses for disabled people since the school houses only disabled people. It's a special school so people with a disability can have normal education.

However, for college or university studies, it's not always certain that the local municipality will compensate you for the transport costs you need to make. (I need to go with special transport as I am in a wheelchair)

Warm welcome to you, it appears we both live in the same country.

I hope you find some more people to connect with on here.

Take care!

Hello guys i am also new here . I am Brantill from USA a newbie and very excited after become a part of this discussion . My friend tell me about this forum and after her suggestion i join it and see some important topics in it .

Brantill said:
Hello guys i am also new here . I am Brantill from USA a newbie and very excited after become a part of this discussion . My friend tell me about this forum and after her suggestion i join it and see some important topics in it .

That's pretty funny, cuz I figure you're a spammer from Pakistan.

EveWasFramed said:
Brantill said:

That's pretty funny, cuz I figure you're a spammer from Pakistan.

Yup

Latest posts

Back