Hello everyone...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evangelina

Reaction score
Hi... my name is Evangelina, "everyone" calls me Eva...

I... I am only 17 years old and I've been alone all my life... today I decided to finally end my life and looked up for ways to kill myself without any pain... and ... a misleading blog gave me some hope so... ... I hope I can make some friends here, I'm very open but also very shy ... hi D:

(I'm sorry for all the suspension points...)

Welcome to the site.

We won't be helpful for any 'how to' self destruction information but hopefully you can find some people to talk with. They are a pretty friendly group as a whole.

Welcome. I hope you can find some help and feel better.

17 is too young to be giving up hope.

Hi eva, welcome to the site. :) I hope you feel comfortable here, I am sure you will find the support you need here. Drop into the chat room anytime!

Hey Eva, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you didn't actually go through with what you were doing. Stick around, you might find some like-minded people. Hope you'll be able to make some nice friends to talk to cos I know there are lots of great peeps around here. *hugs* If it helps, share your pains. Maybe some of us can relate and we can talk about it.. might make you feel better.

Hi Evangelina, Thanks for coming here, this is such a lovely place, with wonderful people whom you may feel you can relate to. I really hope you can find something here you need, and welcome to the site. :)

Hey Evangelina, welcome, you have such a beautiful name. Glad you found your way here.

Hi and welcome, trust me life can change so give yourself a chance to see what could happen in your life.

I feel already so much better = ) ... I think being alone without contact to any human being literally drained all my sanity to the point of killing myself D: ... (Even if I wanted to do that so many times...) but I've already met someone and... I'm really glad I signed up = ) ... thank all of you for being so nice with me xD

(Is Evangelina really that nice? xD ... It is a very rare name where I live but... I wonder xD)

welcome Eva!
hmm... Eva... where have I heard that name before? :p
Wall-E-and-Eve.jpg

anyways, I tend to type with what you call suspension points as well, although I try not to usually (even though it comes as 2nd nature to me)
I think it's simply because we type how we mean to speak.. and sometimes it feels as though there should be a pause in there. commas just don't suffice!
it makes perfect sense to me and I don't know why everyone doesn't type that way.

Walley said:
welcome Eva!
hmm... Eva... where have I heard that name before? :p
Wall-E-and-Eve.jpg

anyways, I tend to type with what you call suspension points as well, although I try not to usually (even though it comes as 2nd nature to me)
I think it's simply because we type how we mean to speak.. and sometimes it feels as though there should be a pause in there. commas just don't suffice!
it makes perfect sense to me and I don't know why everyone doesn't type that way.

Yeah that's exactly how I feel about it too xD ... I make a lot of pauses when I talk so ... yeah ... xD ... it's my own grammar xD

Um also, thank you xD

Hey Evangelina I have lived in isolation for 7 years if you need any pointers to entertain your self I am your man, I got allot of hobbies that can take your mind off what's bothering you.

I know how being so alone can hurt sometimes, but you just got to hold on. Things can change real fast sometimes, and you never see it coming. I used to be real messed up too, and I did try to kill myself, but I don't feel like that anymore.

Anytime you want to talk... I got ALL the time in the world ..OK ? I'm Daniel

Latest posts

Back