Hello from a waffle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waffle

Reaction score
As anyone would assume I am another introvert often struggling with loneliness. I found this forum last week and decided to join regardless if I will post a lot or a little, I suppose we introverts still like to feel like we belong to some place.
English is not my first language so don't mind my grammar or misspellings if they happen!

I am 24 year old girl living between eastern Europe and Canada depending on time of year. I enjoy science, neuroscience and medicine very much, some geeky stuff like sci-fi or anime and of course cats..and waffles.

Can't honestly think of much else to say except that I feel pretty much the same as most people here. :D

Welcome! I'm new here too. I enjoy waffles as well. Blueberry ones with butter and syrup.

QuietForte said:
Oooh, waffles are fantastic. I am also new here, but welcome!
Also, SCI FI AND ANIME. We'll get along well. Ghost in the Shell? :D

And Mardock Scramble (though that went very tripping)

Thank you for the welcome!

painter said:
What is your favourite Sci Fi film?

(there are only 2 correct answers)

*crying* What is this pressure??

I fell in love with sci-fi when I was a young teenager and saw 2001: A Space Odyssey without realizing that it was really a certain genre ( I was a stupid kid). My first true sci-fi love was The Fifth Element though.

QuietForte said:
2001 is a fantastic movie. What about Serenity? :D

(ALSO, you mentioned Mardock Scramble, when is The Third Exhaust being released?)

I believe it HAS been on 6th?? I will have to check on it, I hope for less gay homosexual incestual dolphins (not that they are wrong but I was hoping for more androids and sci-fi lol).
Do you know of any similar anime? I have a lot of love for androids and robots.

I haven't seen Serenity and actually..haven't till now even heard of it!

painter said:
Waffle said:
2001: A Space Odyssey

You pass test #1. Other acceptable answer would have been Blade Runner.

Are you ready for test #2?

I feel like I am on a chemistry exam. Lets see what test #2 is then!

Waffle said:
I believe it HAS been on 6th?? I will have to check on it, I hope for less gay homosexual incestual dolphins (not that they are wrong but I was hoping for more androids and sci-fi lol).
Do you know of any similar anime? I have a lot of love for androids and robots.

Really now? I can't find out about it anywhere. I'll have to look into it as well!
As to similar anime, how about Ergo Proxy? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergo_Proxy

Waffle said:
I feel like I am on a chemistry exam. Lets see what test #2 is then!

wS6H8eb.jpg

chat_edjr.gif
"Mmmmm Wafflez" - Eddy Jr.

chat_edw.gif
"Eddy Jr, do not eat the new member!" - Edward W

Welcome to the site! :D

Waffle said:
... I enjoy science, neuroscience and medicine very much....

Cool.. I am more or less ignorant about it, but find neuroscience very interesting myself... How the key to our intelligence is hiding in there.

Maybe you'll find this video amusing if you haven't seen it before:
[video=youtube]

Welcome to the forums.

Latest posts

Back