Hello from Yorkshire UK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hallstar

Reaction score
Hi, new here came across this site after searching on google of lonely people as recently it has hit me that I am one of them.

I am 37 and always been very quiet, loner who has a hard time making friends which is why my friends counter is 0 at the moment.

I guess what I am hoping from this site is to meet people in a similar position to be friends, even if that is e-mail, snail mail or even just on twitter.

hope to enjoy the site.

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

Hank2 said:
hiya, welcome.
i have a friend online not far from you i think :)

Was going to say Yorkshire's a big place but then looked at your location, well its big by UK standards I guess :)

hallstar said:
Hi, new here came across this site after searching on google of lonely people as recently it has hit me that I am one of them.

I am 37 and always been very quiet, loner who has a hard time making friends which is why my friends counter is 0 at the moment.

I guess what I am hoping from this site is to meet people in a similar position to be friends, even if that is e-mail, snail mail or even just on twitter.

hope to enjoy the site.

Hello, it looks like we live in a similar part of the world, and have a similar 'social status'. I wouldn't like to think there is anyone is this as deep as I am, but if you get chance have a look at some of my previous posts, I am curious if they ring any bells

hallstar said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

Hank2 said:
hiya, welcome.
i have a friend online not far from you i think :)

Was going to say Yorkshire's a big place but then looked at your location, well its big by UK standards I guess :)

hehe ya.. yorkshire could fit in my backyard ;p

Latest posts

Back