Hello... I'm Erik from Florida.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy@USF

Reaction score
So... yeah... hello everyone. What can I say, I'm male, live in Tampa, Florida, am 26 years old, and go to college at USF.

I am also exceedingly lonely a lot of the time. It's kind of ironic I signed up here because I haven't made too many great experiences connecting to people over the internet (Not everyone is who they claim they are), but I figured... might just give it another try.

What else is there to say?

Woohoo, someone replied to my thread. I feel less lonely now. Well... I sure hope you're real and not some bot-kinda thing. :p

Hey Eric. welcome to the forum, and hey - Eve is about as real as one can be :)

have a nice one there.

Welcome, Erik.

This must be a small world. I plan on attending USF next year. Do you enjoy it there? What's your major?

Guy@USF said:
Woohoo, someone replied to my thread. I feel less lonely now. Well... I sure hope you're real and not some bot-kinda thing. :p

lmao, I've been called a number of things here on the forum, but "bot-kinda thing" wasn't one of them - until now. :p haha

Welcome to the forum :)

Chancy said:
Welcome, Erik.

This must be a small world. I plan on attending USF next year. Do you enjoy it there? What's your major?

I like USF a lot, not sure how it compares to other universities though. I'm going for Electrical Engineering.

How about you?

Guy@USF said:
Chancy said:
Welcome, Erik.

I like USF a lot, not sure how it compares to other universities though. I'm going for Electrical Engineering.

How about you?

I want to try to get into the Medical Technology program. I'm currently at a community college nearby so I can transfer in as an upperclassmen next year... Hopefully lol I don't particularly like the whole college admissions process.

Latest posts

Back