Hello new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike510

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mike. I am 23 from California (Bay Area). I live in a bad neighborhood so I don't like to go out much.

I hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Welcome, Mike. Do you plan to move to a safer area one day? It's sad that some people are afraid to walk the streets because of the bad people that dwell there. What do you do to keep yourself occupied?

painter said:
Welcome, Mike. Do you plan to move to a safer area one day? It's sad that some people are afraid to walk the streets because of the bad people that dwell there. What do you do to keep yourself occupied?

I was hoping to move by next summer. I finished college a couple months ago but I can't find a job or anything to do now.

Hi Mike, welcome

Sorry to hear about where you live, that can't be good for your wellbeing

Hi Mike,

All cool people have this name, well done!

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Forum. I have been to the Bay Area and have a cousin who lives in Oakland. A beautiful area though not if you live in a bad neighborhood.

I am Doug from Pittsburgh. I like sports, politics, photography, nature, current events, ethnic food, trivia, art, reading, crossword puzzles, music and my special cat named Luke. :)

I suffer from mental illness but am determined to beat it. I don't work right now because of my illness. I am a devout Catholic. I am a good listener and counselor so feel free to share any of your struggles with me and I will help you the best I can.

Tell me more about yourself. Where in the Bay area do you live? Your job? Family? Pets? What do you like to do for fun and what are your interests? What kind of music do you like? Are you lonely because of the neighborhood you live in and don't get out?

I hope we can have a fun and mutually supportive friendship here. I like exchanging regular emails with people as it helps with my loneliness.

Hope you had a great Monday. :)

Doug

Mike510 said:
Hi, my name is Mike. I am 23 from California (Bay Area). I live in a bad neighborhood so I don't like to go out much.

I hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Forum. I have been to the Bay Area and have a cousin who lives in Oakland. A beautiful area though not if you live in a bad neighborhood.

I am Doug from Pittsburgh. I like sports, politics, photography, nature, current events, ethnic food, trivia, art, reading, crossword puzzles, music and my special cat named Luke. Smile

I suffer from mental illness but am determined to beat it. I don't work right now because of my illness. I am a devout Catholic. I am a good listener and counselor so feel free to share any of your struggles with me and I will help you the best I can.

Tell me more about yourself. Where in the Bay area do you live? Your job? Family? Pets? What do you like to do for fun and what are your interests? What kind of music do you like? Are you lonely because of the neighborhood you live in and don't get out?

I hope we can have a fun and mutually supportive friendship here. I like exchanging regular emails with people as it helps with my loneliness.

Hope you had a great Monday. Smile

Doug

Latest posts

Back