Hello! :o)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sakura

Reaction score
Hello! :)

A few days ago I was using Google and I wondered if there was a board for lonely people. It took a bit time to find the way to here. After watching the board a while I decided to register here. :)

I have been always a lone wolf since I was a child so I can't say that I'm unhappy with being alone. But... social communications with people I don't know scare the hell out of me. :rolleyes2:

Well... I'm 20 years old, from Germany, and I love being creative and reading. And of course I love everything what has to do with Japan. :)

Nice to meet you! :)

yay sakura! Glad you found us! Please do stay a while.

btw I am taking German in college!

Welcome to the forum :)

Heya!

I'm happy that you decided to join. Germany is a lovely country in my opinion. :)

So, do listen to any Japanese music? I used to be really into visual kei a couple of years ago, and I still occasionally listen to bands like 12012 and D'espairsRay.

Take care,

/Terminus

Welcome Sakura

Sakura said:
Hello! :)

A few days ago I was using Google and I wondered if there was a board for lonely people. It took a bit time to find the way to here. After watching the board a while I decided to register here. :)

I have been always a lone wolf since I was a child so I can't say that I'm unhappy with being alone. But... social communications with people I don't know scare the hell out of me. :rolleyes2:

Well... I'm 20 years old, from Germany, and I love being creative and reading. And of course I love everything what has to do with Japan. :)

Nice to meet you! :)

Greetings Sakura!

It's great to meet you too.

What creative outlets do you prefer (e.g. painting, music, poetry, etc.)? I love oil painting myself and recently have been fiddling around with acrylics.

- eileen
(pssst! I'm new here too) :)

Hey!

Thanks for welcoming me! :)

@ Terminus
Mhh.... I used to listen to Japanese music a lot but not anymore. From time to time I enjoy listening to Alice Nine. :)

@ sacrificed_ink
Uhm... I enjoy drawing, painting (oil pastels), writing stories and poetry and photographing. And I love to make collages, too. :)

Latest posts

Back