Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusty9838

Reaction score
Recently (about a month ago) I had a devestating and traumatic experience in my life.

A girl I have been with for over 10 years, someone who I trusted completely and confided in daily... someone I wanted to marry and have children with and a life, left me.

To sum it up I'm 31 years old and I feel completely and utterly alone for the first time in my life. I have never felt the despair and pain like this and it feels like it's going to last forever.

I don't know why I joined these forums other than I was just searching for ways to cope with my loneliness... the pain just feels so unbearable and not having someone to talk to and confide in after all these years is almost too much to handle.

Hi, and welcome

Thats the same reason I joined, I was just looking for something to help cope with loneliness. I'm sorry to hear that something so awaful has happened.

If you dont mind me asking, why did she leave?

dusty
welcome
totally undrstnd where ur @ right now
been there myself
nt an ez situation 2 get thru
hope being here helps ease ur pain

Hey Dusty,

I'm so sorry. A girl of 1 year was hard enough for me, let alone 10 =x

Keep your head up and believe in yourself :shy: I found the best way for me to heal was to express my sorrow as much as possible through everything I did, rather than try to hide it.

Welcome to the forum, I hope we can help :shy:

Latest posts

Back