Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just thought I should give myself a formal introduction.

My name is Paranoid Android. I am currently a senior in high school and I aspire to become either a programmer or an electrical engineer. I am a big fan of Radiohead and the Smashing Pumpkins. I am movie and video game connoisseur, though there are bits of both subjects that I am not familiar with (ie romantic movies or RTS games). I am not really big into books, but I do like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Fight Club.

Right, I should probably say why I am here. During my middle school years, I got bullied quite badly because of the fact that I was weird, which has caused me a number of problems over the years, including extremely low self esteem, depression, and depersonalization disorder. Last year, I decided I would finally do something about these things and decided to see a therapist. It's been very helpful, as I am now comfortable with the idea of being weird (which had been kinda a problem for me). At the moment, I am currently seeking a new one (as my old one retired) and it has been taking quite a while to find one (close to a month now). In the mean time, I thought that I could perhaps work on my self esteem somehow, and that's pretty much how I ended up here.

Anyway, its nice to be here, and I hope to get to know everyone here better! :D

"I'm a creep, I'm a loser...what the hell am I doin' here?"

Radiohead!

Welcome to the forums!

Tom

Latest posts

Back