Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLHorizons

Reaction score
Hello.

I am new.

I am male, 16, introverted, not very attracted to anything. Actually a little turned off by most things.

I like gardens and things, but only if they look natural. No rows, no bricks around patches, no sign of tamper.

I think people use my submissive personality against me sometimes.

I don't like being around people, but I still want people to talk to.

I want to see the world as the best it could be. I know it will never be perfect, but I know it's possible for it to be at its best, and that this isn't it.

People on the internet think I'm either wimpy, or weird. Sometimes both. They take it wrong when I explain some things about Earth, and how some sad things have to be done in order to bring it to a better state.

People in real life think the same thing, but I'm scared they would try to get rid of me, or put me in a mental hospital if I explained some things to them that I have tried to explain to others, so they know less than a few online. I would never bring harm to anyone though, contrary to how it may sound.

Regardless of whether they're on the internet or real life, people think I'm unrealistic in my ideas for the world. They seem to think I expect things to be perfect. I'm not as stupid as I seem.

I hope my span of time on this site will bring pleasant thoughts to you all.

Welcome to the forum :D
Did you ever read The Catcher in the Rye? ;)

I felt very much like this when I was your age. I'd love to tell you that people will understand you more as you get older, but, to be honest, they don't. What I can tell you is that you'll learn how to deal with them and how to deflect their criticism.

There's nothing wrong with being 'different' - it's often a good thing. ;)

Latest posts

Back