Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
Hello I'm new. And I'm glad I found this forum. I'm 29yrs female. I lost both my parents 2 years ago. Both a month from each other. Ever since than I feel like I'm lost. My Mom ment everything to me. Even though I come from a huge family. And they all have families of their own. I don't have have one my own. I lived with my 27yr old brother. But he usually does his thing and I do mine. Which most of the case I'm either home or at work. Or at one of my silblings house. I guess u can say I don't have much of a life.
I pretty much get a long with those that I meet. I'm just very quiet and shy. Everyone that I know says I need to get out and meet people. But I guess I lack in social skills. All my siblings are more out going than I am. My brother that lives with me seems to make friends everywhere he goes. Even though he's the "black sheep", of the family I'm sort of jealous of his people skills.
Anyway, looking forward to chatting with some of you. : )

Oh ya, I'm a huge world wrestling entertainment. (I know it's fake, it's entertainment.) : )

Hi Fluffy,
I feel for you on the loss of your parents, throughout my life the few friends I have had have mostly been missing one or both of their parents, and while I personally have not experienced the loss of a parent, I really have a soft spot for anyone who has and while I am sure I can't begin to understand how that would affect me, it has caused me throughout my life to really pause and assess my relationship with my parents, and as a result has strengthened our relationship. I wish you the best in finding your way.
Oh on the wrestling thing, I remember as a kid how much I enjoyed watching wrestling. Even at a young age I knew it was fake, my brother however didn't get that, and even today at 33 he will swear it is real, it cracks me up, he takes it so seriously. I like some of the smack talk between matches with the stereo typical "wrestling voices".

Please take care and welcome.

Hello Fluffy and welcome :)

After reading your words, aside that i'm also 29 and female, i felt appealed for most of what you mentioned about yourself, i think we could talk, share and listen to each other pretty well, of course i cant predict the future, but i got this nice feeling from ur message, so i hope it doesn't bother you that i pm you.

Regards!

Beckett said:
Hello Fluffy and welcome :)

After reading your words, aside that i'm also 29 and female, i felt appealed for most of what you mentioned about yourself, i think we could talk, share and listen to each other pretty well, of course i cant predict the future, but i got this nice feeling from ur message, so i hope it doesn't bother you that i pm you.

Regards!

It wont brother if you pm me.

Sorry to hear about your parents.

Welcome to the site.

Sorry to hear about your parents, and so soon after eachother too :/
Well, plenty of nice folk around here so I'm sure you'll make some friends real fast, welcome to the forum.

Hey Fluffy, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your parents too. I can't imagine what it's like to lose both parents in such short time in between. I know it wasn't easy losing one. :\ *hugs*

Feel free to PM if you ever want to talk about it with me.

Hello Fluffy. Welcome to the forums. I'm actually back on the boards after lurking for many years and only posting on and off over the last 5 years. This is I guess my 2nd comeback.

Sorry to hear about your parents. Mine are divorced and have been for over 15 years. Never had a great relationship with my dad and it's still strained. My mom and I have our moments but like yours, she means so much to me and although I haven't lost her, I'd probably be devastated. I lost my grandfather 13 years ago this month and it's the only death in my family I ever dealt with and it hit me hard. You'll definitely find peace and comfort here. Friends you may find as well. I'll admit I haven't found any here but that's mostly because I haven't opened myself to anyone yet. Although I have a lovely missus, I don't have much of a social life myself. Never have in all honesty.

Like you, I can get along with those that I meet. I also am very quiet (almost to the point of being mute). Shy I am not so much these days but if you ever see me, I'll usually have my hands folded or crossed with a very angry/p.o'ed look on my face as that's just how I am by nature. It just takes a lot for me to warm up. I'm not really the outgoing type. My missus is more outgoing and I tend to keep to myself although I usually have the people skills and the vocabulary when time calls for it.

I also am a fan of the WWE. Have been for 20 years. Do you also watch TNA by chance?

Like everyone else that's offered, you can PM me if you want. I'm always down for a convo, even if it's wrestling related (which is hard for me to convo with anyone about these days.)

will normal said:
Hello Fluffy. Welcome to the forums. I'm actually back on the boards after lurking for many years and only posting on and off over the last 5 years. This is I guess my 2nd comeback.

Sorry to hear about your parents. Mine are divorced and have been for over 15 years. Never had a great relationship with my dad and it's still strained. My mom and I have our moments but like yours, she means so much to me and although I haven't lost her, I'd probably be devastated. I lost my grandfather 13 years ago this month and it's the only death in my family I ever dealt with and it hit me hard. You'll definitely find peace and comfort here. Friends you may find as well. I'll admit I haven't found any here but that's mostly because I haven't opened myself to anyone yet. Although I have a lovely missus, I don't have much of a social life myself. Never have in all honesty.

Like you, I can get along with those that I meet. I also am very quiet (almost to the point of being mute). Shy I am not so much these days but if you ever see me, I'll usually have my hands folded or crossed with a very angry/p.o'ed look on my face as that's just how I am by nature. It just takes a lot for me to warm up. I'm not really the outgoing type. My missus is more outgoing and I tend to keep to myself although I usually have the people skills and the vocabulary when time calls for it.

I also am a fan of the WWE. Have been for 20 years. Do you also watch TNA by chance?

Like everyone else that's offered, you can PM me if you want. I'm always down for a convo, even if it's wrestling related (which is hard for me to convo with anyone about these days.)

Heard of TNA but never watch.

Thank you for the welcomes.

Fluffy said:

I figured. If you didn't mention anything about, then you likely don't watch. I try to follow what I can in the world of pro wrestling whether it be WWE, TNA, ROH (which I try to follow every so often by watching a random match in their catalog).

will normal said:
Fluffy said:

I figured. If you didn't mention anything about, then you likely don't watch. I try to follow what I can in the world of pro wrestling whether it be WWE, TNA, ROH (which I try to follow every so often by watching a random match in their catalog).

Heard of ring of honor as well. Only bc that's where cm punk came from. I got into wrestling by my older brother. Favorite wrestlers, stone cold, Kane and CM punk. Went to royal rumble this year. Going to raw on the 26 of this month.

Everyone came from ring of honor. You got your CM Punk. You also got your Bryan Danielson (well Daniel Bryan). Your Seth Rollins (I believe he was Tyler Black in ROH). So yeah there's that. Last time I saw wrestling live was when the Smackdown/ECW show was in Reading PA in January 2008. Favorites at the moment are Daniel Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Eric Young (TNA), Bad Influence (tag team in TNA), Adam Pearce (wrestler in the independents). All time favorite is Owen Hart (RIP).

will normal said:
Everyone came from ring of honor. You got your CM Punk. You also got your Bryan Danielson (well Daniel Bryan). Your Seth Rollins (I believe he was Tyler Black in ROH). So yeah there's that. Last time I saw wrestling live was when the Smackdown/ECW show was in Reading PA in January 2008. Favorites at the moment are Daniel Bryan, The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Eric Young (TNA), Bad Influence (tag team in TNA), Adam Pearce (wrestler in the independents). All time favorite is Owen Hart (RIP).

Have u seen punk best in the world DVD? For some reason never like the rock nor John S.

Latest posts

Back