Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinz

Reaction score
I'm typically horrible at introductions so be warned and every time I'm introducing myself it comes out like it belongs in a personal ad section.

Hi I'm dinz :) I'm 29 and from New Zealand.

I'm pretty much an outgoing lad who ADORES long walks along the rugged wild landscape, hiking, camping, fishing, etc. It is my way of escaping from the harsh rat race, being handcuffed to a desk and have a computer screen shoved in front of your face for 8 hours a day.

I do love my sport :) rugby (being a New Zealander, rugby is a must do!) I don't play anymore due to a minor knee injury I got from school. I guess when you're young, you are pretty much naïve about the potential damage you can do your body LOL.

Online, I'm a member of a couple of forums. Mostly ones that revolve around giving advice, language discussions, etc. I do love watching youtube especially Gaming, classic British comedies and survival videos.

Well I hope this isn't too much junk to read. But I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Thank you for your time.

Hello and welcome! I was lucky enough to visit NZ a couple of years ago, a really beautiful country!

Hey dinz, welcome to the forum. NZ has always been one of the places I've always wanted to visit!

Latest posts

Back