Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDZ

Reaction score
Hello all...not really sure this is the right place for me but thought I'd give it a try.

Reading through the threads I'm pretty sure I am much older than most here and to be honest I'm not sure exactly why I've been feeling so lonely/cut off/disconnected.

I'm married (very happily) and daughter and granddaughters live in a 2nd house on our property so I see them most days. Still I find myself aimlessly browsing the net and feeling I have little or nothing in common with people in general, struggling to feel interested in things I've always loved etc. Just been forcing myself to do at least some things every day so I don't dissolve into a puddle of whiny self-pity for who-knows-what reason.

So anyway, that's my short version, nothing tragically wrong, just feel completely alienated from just about everyone to one degree or another.

Hey DDZ, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

gabriel20 said:
Hello DDZ a big warm welcome too you. The young ones have us out numbered !

That they do :). We old ones have been known to surprise a bit now and then though.

Ha! Lets keep 'em guessing,they may have us out numbered,but we have experience and guile on our side!

I like you already,DDZ,you have a sense of humour!

Laughter is the best medicine,keep telling jokes and having fun!

Lifes too short for feeling unhappy! Feel Happy,he likes it!

mintymint said:
Welcome to the site. Come stop by the chat room sometime :D

Popped in there a few times, bad luck or bad timing...it's been dead. Or maybe I just do not have minty fresh breath :).

Internet has that effect of alienating people. You are married with kids and grandkids. Life sounds good from what you write. Dont be depressed ma'am.

Latest posts

Back