Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guille23

Reaction score
Hi everyone. First of all I want to apologise for my English since I'm Spanish and don't always know how to explain myself or how to write correctly.

Well my name is Guillermo, but people call me Guille. I'm 23 years old and I am lost. I fell into depression almost three years ago and that ruined my life. People hate me, my parents are very disappointed with me and worst of all I lost the love of my life, Ainara.

I'm here because a friend I have in LA recommended me this fórum. I need someone who understands my situation so I don't feel so alone. I've been thinking about suicide so I believe I need help.

Please feel free to talk with me, send me a private message or whatever.

Guille.

Hi, sorry you're going through depression and loss. Welcome to ALL. Feel free to PM if you need to vent/talk.

Hey Guille, welcome to the forum. *hugs* I'm sorry about how you're feeling. You can talk to us here, we're here for you.

That sounds like a lot to go through, and I'd feel depressed too if I had lost my girlfriend and had felt like everyone hated me.

We're here for you, as others have said.

Hello Guille and welcome to ALL.

I can sympathize with what you're going through. I've had my bouts with depression and suicide attempts. I don't know your story, but I want to impress it upon you that you are not alone. People here are friendly and will talk to you whenever you need a friend. Don't be afraid to ask!

Latest posts

Back