Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dementia6

Reaction score
I'm 22, live in California. I stumbled across this because I also googled "I am lonely". Been tossed away by those closest to me with no explanation. I guess that's way I'm here. I've always been alone but now I'm having trouble with it.

dementia6 said:
I'm 22, live in California. I stumbled across this because I also googled "I am lonely". Been tossed away by those closest to me with no explanation. I guess that's way I'm here. I've always been alone but now I'm having trouble with it.

Hi from the East Coast, and welcome, Dementia. :)
I hope that you will find the support you need here, to help you through this very difficult time in your life. There are a lot of nice folks here, who are very willing to give you a shoulder to cry on, or an ear to listen. As for being "tossed away"...isn't it the very ones who are closest, who can hurt us the most? You are not alone.
(((hugs)))

Again, welcome to the forum.

Eve

Welcome dementia6!
Glad you dropped in :)

Hallo there dementia6 and welcome here :)

Yep-You found this place like most of us here.

Welcome, there are very understanding people here. Enjoy your stay.

Hi Dem
Great to find you here
I've only been here about a week myself having found it the same way

I haven't stopped laughing, thinking and feeling that there really are some great people in this world, who have all found this site
Just a shame reality greets us with a different bunch of people

From another loner, but a pretty happy one now

Unacceptance said:
dementia6 said:
Unacceptance said:
Hello, what part of California are you from?

SoCal....

btw thanks all

What, like in the Los Angeles Metropolitan area? Ah well no wonder, that place is the Devil's Chamber Pot. You ever travel at all?

yea socal is where you go if you want to suffer.. yea I travel.. what exactly do you mean though..?

dementia6 said:
yea socal is where you go if you want to suffer.. yea I travel.. what exactly do you mean though..?

Just like, leaving Southern California.

Is it better when you get away?

dementia6 said:
Unacceptance said:
dementia6 said:

Just like, leaving Southern California.

Is it better when you get away?

yes.. but I don't have any place to go.

Go to a tropical island and stay there. Unless you are like me, then you should go to somewhere cold and desolate, and stay there.

Hi Dementia:),
I just joined today,and I feel better already! Just want you to know that you are not alone,and Im sending you loving positive energy.
Do you have any opportunity to meet poeple through work or through a hobby or something like that? It may help .

so many new people, so little time! so here we go * hugs Dementia6, Sacredchaos, Romie, and unacceptance* that was fun
welcome welcome, bienvenido! so-cal hum? nor=cal here! i miss so-cal all my dads side of the family is down there.

anyways hi!

Latest posts

Back