Hey there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlayingSolo

Reaction score
Well I've been lurking around here for some time and have made a few posts, but I think it's time to formally say hello.

Hello.

A bit about myself: I'm a 21 year old male, currently living in California. Right now I'm on my 4th year in college (but still one more to go) studying Pure Mathematics (the reactions when I say that never get old :p ). I REALLY love school and plan to go to grad school after I get my BA, even though I mostly stick to myself there and barely say a word to anyone all day long. It's just a fun environment I think. I also have a job in retail to help afford the ever increasing college tuition. But it's okay! Hopefully I'll make enough money after I graduate to not have to worry about it much :p

As for my hobbies, I play a lot of video games (exclusively PC), and watch a lot of anime. Most of my time, when I'm not working or at school, is spent in my room, sadly (I have a bit of social phobia). I guess that's partly the reason I'm here. I've always been more of a forum lurker than a poster, but I thought I'd give it a try this time. Anyways I guess that's all for now. See ya 'round

Hello :) doing maths all the time would be hell for me so well done for doing it. Hope you find a good job after the college too :) See you around

Thanks everyone.
SkuzzieMuff said:
PURE, Mathematics. None of that crazy honeysuckle with Greek E's!

And yes, hello.

Hah, we use tons of Greek letters. Just about all if them I think, actually. And we still run out of symbols!

Latest posts

Back