Hey there!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elona

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a 31 year old caucasian female from South Africa. I have an ISTJ personality and am an anxious attachment type. Being bullied for years when I was in primary school, and being the odd one out most of the time in high school, caused me feeling alone and lonely for a big part of my life. Recently though the loneliness started to hit me pretty hard. Reading some of the posts on this forum, it was a comfort to see that I'm not the only one struggling with this.

I'm hoping that this could be a haven where I can talk about these painful experiences, in an environment where people will be understanding (having gone through it themselves), supporting and not judgemental. And maybe by sharing some of my experiences, I can make someone else feel that they are not alone, and give them a little bit of hope.

Hoping to make some acquaintances here as well, since I don't have a lot a friends or people to talk to when the going gets tough.

Pleased to meet you all! :)

Welcome to the forum, Elona!

If you need someone to talk to, just give a holler.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to talk about whatever you need to, or join in on any thread where you share a common...er...thread. :D

Hey Elona, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Latest posts

Back